UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House Blackfyre Boots

kdivers

Knight
What you think these will sell for? I got a pair I am looking to unload!

kdivers

Knight
I got them from an event staff was holding. Looks like only a couple pairs were added to big bad monsters

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
You can find Blackfyre items and other semi rares at every Blackfyre event location. They randomly drop off of monsters and in containers. The volume increases when Lord Blackfyre makes a live announcement. :)

Staff also schedules handouts, However I'm not sure when the next one is.

crikey

Sorceror
The event was fun as hell

There were sooooo many Bloodclan Orcs!

They even killed me a couple times XD
Those magic casting orcs are a pain in the ass
I rushed the fort like a hero to try and defeat them all. Didnt go so well
They have pretty damn good fort defenses XD

Good times
A few action shots (got dozens but no time to sort em)

Crikey_6-19_00.49.jpg Crikey_6-18_23.46.jpg Crikey_6-19_00.21.jpg

crikey

Sorceror
do these drop off the dark gray orc in the brit fort?
I got my pair from one of them giant orc brutes. Not sure about everyone else.

The place to look now is by Skara Brea. There is are event gates everywhere. I have found rares off the blackfyre captain, and other red npcs. Supposedy,, you can find stuff from containers in the area, but I have yet to find anything.

There is also a huge Blackfyre dragon spawn to the south. Sometimes an ancient wyrm spawns in its place instead. I tried to solo the thing but it didnt end well. I imagine theres a good chance to fnd something nice off of him.
When there was a baby blackfyre dragon spawning, I could handle that thing easy 1v1. Sometimes it would drop paragon chests, which I assume could have the boots?
I dunno...since I cant open chests, I always give them away fuck iit. If they unlock it and get something that makes them happy, then I'm happy :)

crikey

Sorceror
Obviousuly this entire Blackfyre event is game of thrones themed ;)

Im waiting for a 1 of a kind "Blackfyre sword" to drop. There is literally a sword named "Blackfyre" in the Game of thrones(song of fire and ice) universe: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Blackfyre

The blackfyre sword should be at least as powerful as an exceptional valorite sword. Since it is made out of Valyrian steel, which stays sharp forever with no need to rresharpen, then this sword should have a durability rating that never decreases.
I would jizz my pants if I found one of them XD

@Seer Duncan @YewGuards Will this legendary sword drop at some point during this event? :)

pete liv

Sorceror
I got my pair from one of them giant orc brutes. Not sure about everyone else.

The place to look now is by Skara Brea. There is are event gates everywhere. I have found rares off the blackfyre captain, and other red npcs. Supposedy,, you can find stuff from containers in the area, but I have yet to find anything.

There is also a huge Blackfyre dragon spawn to the south. Sometimes an ancient wyrm spawns in its place instead. I tried to solo the thing but it didnt end well. I imagine theres a good chance to fnd something nice off of him.
When there was a baby blackfyre dragon spawning, I could handle that thing easy 1v1. Sometimes it would drop paragon chests, which I assume could have the boots?
I dunno...since I cant open chests, I always give them away fuck iit. If they unlock it and get something that makes them happy, then I'm happy :)
i can pick chests for you if you really want