UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

house drop event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: house drop event

Olaf;342765 said:
Pretty mindblowing that people would sit in front of their computers on christmas day instead of enjoying their family or the shit they got.

The day I spent Christmas parked in front of my computer for HOURS on end waiting for some video game "loot" is the day I take my computer outside, soak it in gasoline and burn it.

I couldn't express my thoughts better! Hey, people, I know you many got frustrated when discovered that Santa does not exist, but we all still have got out families! ;)

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

What's done is done, there is no going back. I suggest we all move on with our lives both in UO and in real life.

cmcmcm

Knight

since i saw some admin's online in this tópic and i don't want to create one.

:)

Why a lamp post that doesn't affect at all the gaming is deleted? ( was obteined via exploit,ok! )

and 7/8 mod's suit and a "cleaver" that someone owns and affect the game are not deleted? (this items were obteined via illegal way's to).

We saw almost all the items of this "demise era" being deleted, but this that r visible to everybody r still in-game.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

FunkFuria;342882 said:
since i saw some admin's online in this tópic and i don't want to create one.

:)

Why a lamp post that doesn't affect at all the gaming is deleted? ( was obteined via exploit,ok! )

and 7/8 mod's suit and a "cleaver" that someone owns and affect the game are not deleted? (this items were obteined via illegal way's to).

;)

So, you are bringing up a topic that has already been discussed and closed.

Let's start with this. The lamp posts were obtained using an EXPLOIT. The 7 mod items were a bug that caused them to spawn when the shard started. Who knows at some point they may be deleted as well. Seriously you all need to stop bitching about every little thing and just play the damn game.

Thread closed, anyone else opens up a closed topic and they will receive and immediate temp forum ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.