UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How can u make a macro that....

Unosnow203

Wanderer
How can u make a macro that....

I want to make a macro that clears my target, like gets rid of my target cursor.

I know theres a hot key that does this but i want my macro to

Click explo pot
Cancle explo pot

Caz

Knight
Re: How can u make a macro that....

esc is already the hotkey... why would you need to change it? anyway.. these will do what you need

Hotkeys > Targets

Cancel Current Target
or
Clear Target Queue

why do you want to cast explo pots on yourself btw?

are you saying you want to record a macro that will activate the pot and cancel the target cursor? i too would like to know this. when i hit escape when making a macro it doesn't actually record that.

Raab Himself

Sorceror

If you go into razor, hit record then dbl click the pot and hit escape, let it blow up in your face then hit stop. It won't show up in the macro display but the target will be cleared. You can then make a second macro that re-activates it and throws it at last target.
Also remember to change the dbl clicked pots to "By type" or else it won't work

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

[e sigh.
Use absolute target on something either in a location you will never need the macro, or on something you are going to trash a minute later. Either way when you use the macro it will start the pot timer and then attempt to target the item or ground and say target not found or w/e, the cursor will be gone.

Also this is unnecessary in many cases because any new target will override the previous ones.

DragonSlayer69r;1933090 said:
Let's remind him that automated PvP is illegal.

I was going to comment on this but I can't seem to find it in the rules. I swear it used to be there. It isn't under macroing or clients... It definitely SHOULD be there. Someone point it out to me, I must be looking right over it.

Blacula

Knight

Although I prefer EasyUO macros to Razor macros, I've written macros successfully for this type of thing. This one is for AOS, but it should give you a nudge in the right direction:

Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3853|True
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.1000000
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1332|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.0500000
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|3002015|
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|2
Assistant.Macros.LastTargetAction
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|3002028|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|3002015|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.3000000
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3853|True

Hope that helps!

-Blacula

shindig

Sorceror

In hot keys under targets in the middle is "Cancel Current Target"

Go into your macros click record, open pot and press the new hot key you set for cancel cursor and it will show up under your actions for the macro. You can move it up down or add delays and if then statements.

If you can set a key to play your macro and another key to run a macro |open pot, last target| you can set a third key to cast | explosion/waitfortarg/last target | Then once you've set a last target you can press the first pot key and explo key and then just press the second explo key when you want to throw it.

You can also incorporate if (sysmessage "2") which reacts when the pot gets to 2.....

shindig;1933362 said:
You can also incorporate if (sysmessage "2") which reacts when the pot gets to 2.....

I tried doing that and couldn't get it to work. had a macro that was just use pot, if sys message "2", last targ. didn't do anything when it went over the sys message.

do you just right click, insert "if" conditional, and than select system message and put 2 in the right box?

actually, i dont really need an automated pot thrower. but i did get a macro to activate and cancel the cursor which is what i needed. thx

shindig

Sorceror

With the sysmessage if the pot starts at 4 you have to manually throw it, if it starts at 3 the sysmessage tosses it.

Example of couple macros from Razor although I use sallos now:
Exec: Drink Explosion
Exec: Cancel Current Target
Exec: Explosion
Pause: 1.8 Seconds
Exec: Last Target
If ( Sysmessage "2")
Last Target

Also:
Exec: Cancel Current Target
Exec: Chain Lightning
Pause: 2 seconds
Exec: Last Target
If (sysmessage "2")
Last Target

That one is funny as hell because the pot goes off right after the chain lightning.