UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to set up SMS updates when an event is opened

KoNNaN

Knight
How to set up SMS updates when an event is opened

This guide will help you set up text message notifications of events that occur on Hybrid.

I was trying to think of a way to be notified for events when I am not in game or at the computer. Surprisingly, it ended up being really easy to set up. I came across this post and it all came together. A big thanks goes to ChuckieSC and anyone else involved.

First you will need a twitter account. Once you have an account, click on settings, then the mobile tab. Enter your number and click next, it will ask you to text 'go' to a number. Once complete, it will give you an option to disable notifications during certain times.

Next, click here - UOGamers (UOGamers) on Twitter and become a follower.

After you are a follower of UOGamers on twitter, look beside where it says " Following" there is a little phone icon (see pic) Click it so that it is green.

That's it, you are done. You should start receiving text messages when events open.

If you have any questions, here is the place.

Squire
Re: How to set up SMS updates when an event is opened

Sounds hot, I'll never have to miss a UO moment.