UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How?

just play and kill people

blackfyre spots always have people and a few other spots have been popping

runescape is a highly streamable game because of its content. Nobody wants to put in all the time to get to those max levels, when they could just watch somebody do it and see the RNG from their perspective.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
You tell me how the hell this game still has so many people that play/follow it but we can't revive this server... What the hell, I can't believe people still play it lol... and after watching the streams how can they lol

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/RuneScape

Its because Hybrid has an inactive owner who "doesn't have time" to log onto the message boards ..not even once in 4 months (again).. he just comes and goes...whereas he is very active on twitter...one has to wonder how much he really cares for this shard anymore and is the reason why i "shard hopped" as well as so many others.

Anything is possible with any game as long as it has an active owner..it starts at the top...without that though - GG.

crikey

Sorceror
just play and kill people

blackfyre spots always have people and a few other spots have been popping
You should grab a beetle and hit up Brit GY
Noobs have been farming that Hybrid champion spawn quite alot I've noticed. When it dies, it drops a couple hundred K on the ground lol
I went up there a few times lastnight, and was lucky enough to get there right when the gold was all over the place XD

Killed everybody, killed all their beetles, and took all the gold. Made out with about 500k last night lmfao. Maybe if the 3 knuckleheads worked together they couldve possibly gotten lucky and dropped me. I almost felt guilty about it.....was like walking into apreschool, kicking the babies in the face and taking all their cookies and milk

You should grab a beetle and hit up Brit GY
Noobs have been farming that Hybrid champion spawn quite alot I've noticed. When it dies, it drops a couple hundred K on the ground lol
I went up there a few times lastnight, and was lucky enough to get there right when the gold was all over the place XD

Killed everybody, killed all their beetles, and took all the gold. Made out with about 500k last night lmfao. Maybe if the 3 knuckleheads worked together they couldve possibly gotten lucky and dropped me. I almost felt guilty about it.....was like walking into apreschool, kicking the babies in the face and taking all their cookies and milk
yea I've been hitting that spot. I've got a few blue noobies ill let farm and the rest are just free shit for me to kill lol