UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hurricane sandy

psz

Administrator
Please keep your thoughts and prayers going for the East Cost victims of hurricane Sandy.

There are a number of players and some staff who have been effected, either directly by the weather, or by the mass power outages caused by the storm event, and it may be a few days before they are able to come online.

Be safe and, hopefully, have a great Halloween.

BrotherDon

Sorceror
I got extremely lucky this year and only lost power for a few hours the night of being an hour in land, but just now ten days later before I finally got my internet back and can stop blowing up my cell phone bandwidth playing via usb tether... last years storm left us without power for 9 days and I still have coworkers that are being told by the power company not to expect power until at least the 15th.

I hope everyone effected got off easy like I did this time, and that your friends and family are safe. I know my jobs a ghost town as half my employees are out sick having no heat or power for a week and a half counting now as we go into a snow storm... be safe everyone!