UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Armor, Specially hued Mares, Hybrid Mares, etc.

Mr Anderson

Sorceror
Hello all... I was just wondering if anyone could explain to me exactly how I can obtain a suit of hybrid armor? Also, how would I be able to dye one of my mares a special hue like gold or blue? Finally, where/how would I be able to tame/obtain a hybrid mare? Can't seem to get any clear answers or explanations about this so I was hoping to find some here... Let me know!

Hybrid armor was a CuB event item. Sells for unbelievable prices.

Lost me on the gold/blue mares unless your talking the ethernal just mount types.those idk much about

I only know of one hybrid mare spawn but its pretty much camped and timer by a few certain people. You can probably buy one from someone by now.

Hello all... I was just wondering if anyone could explain to me exactly how I can obtain a suit of hybrid armor? Also, how would I be able to dye one of my mares a special hue like gold or blue? Finally, where/how would I be able to tame/obtain a hybrid mare? Can't seem to get any clear answers or explanations about this so I was hoping to find some here... Let me know!

As was already stated, Hybrid Armor was a CuB item, you can only get it now from purchasing from other players. I would hold off on buying any of it for the moment though, because Ryan promised tweaks to it, to make it not so OP. The price will certainly fluctuate.

You can not dye mares, any colored steeds you have seen have either been etheral steeds, as someone said above, but in the case of blue or gold ones like you asked about, those were probably faction war horses, which you obviously need to be in a faction to get.

Hybrid mares can be tamed in the Ancient Lich room, in Deceit, lvl 4? I think it is. Place is pretty well camped though, by ghosts for lookouts, for PKs and other tamers. They have a 1 in 1000 chance of being tamed, so be prepared to potentially be there for hours trying to tame one. You can buy them from other players, depending on their stats from 2 mil to 20 mil.