UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid/Revelation Map

Re: Hybrid/Revelation Map

if its the old school way, look for map.mul

hope you backed up hybrids.

This is just a random guess though, that will hopefully get you headed in the right direction.

wkstrm

Lord

There is another solution too.
Just make a new installation of UO and name it something else than the original UO installation.

I got two installations of UO on my computer, one with the original files and one for Revelations.

c:\Program Files(x86)\Ultima Online
c:\Program Files(x86)\Ultima Online Revelations

then all you need to do is switching which server and what program files your Razor is pointing towards. Easier than moving files back and forth.

wkstrm;2147956 said:
There is another solution too.
Just make a new installation of UO and name it something else than the original UO installation.

I got two installations of UO on my computer, one with the original files and one for Revelations.

c:\Program Files(x86)\Ultima Online
c:\Program Files(x86)\Ultima Online Revelations

then all you need to do is switching which server and what program files your Razor is pointing towards. Easier than moving files back and forth.

Didn't help me tbh,
I don't wanna have 2 installations on my comp, atleast not for now i don't intend to keep playing on revelations.
I was just trying it out.

And idk about the map file, i didn't make the backup...

Could someone clarify this doubt please?

wkstrm

Lord

If you didn't make an back up file then you're fucked.
Well, you could have someone send you their files, but I would advice against that for obvious reasons.

wkstrm;2147959 said:
If you didn't make an back up file then you're fucked.
Well, you could have someone send you their files, but I would advice against that for obvious reasons.

subtle hah

I guess i'll have to reinstall uo then..
Do the patch thing again.. Argh!

wkstrm

Lord

Tryo to get ahold of the latest installation file for UO, that way you won't be needing to patch so far.

thats and the map.mul is probably the largest file in UO, so would take a while to send that over teh intrawebs.

I see a reinstall in your future.

Cynical Machine 2.0;2147968 said:
thats and the map.mul is probably the largest file in UO, so would take a while to send that over teh intrawebs.

I see a reinstall in your future.

Bah, reinstalled already

Patching it all over again

Thanks though

character

Wanderer

aim dany mortal and get him to give you his switcharoo program. works perfect and very simple.