UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Status Update

thats a spinning aggy cloak to you

and i dont think it was harassment, nor am I even sure that montana is staff. No tag on the forums, and I don't use slack so how would I know lol. Could just be somebody from slack just saying what the staff is saying over slack.

crikey

Sorceror

and i dont think it was harassment, nor am I even sure that montana is staff. No tag on the forums, and I don't use slack so how would I know lol. Could just be somebody from slack just saying what the staff is saying over slack.
Probably just my shitty computet and connection, but slack actually lags me up lol....

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
there's no problem with slack but it takes very little time to post what's happening in game update wise on fourms.Why have a fourms then?maybe start a update thread which there is one problyaybw some can inform us fourm trolls pls.

amtothepm

Knight

lol y'all niggas is old and lame as fuck

Reign Flame

Knight
Why doesn't Skype just add 'groups' or 'channels'? You can file transfer, IM, voice talk, or "chat" in a group. Slack would totally die. Basically a combo of aim + irc + ventrillo

Why doesn't Skype just add 'groups' or 'channels'? You can file transfer, IM, voice talk, or "chat" in a group. Slack would totally die. Basically a combo of aim + irc + ventrillo
probably because skype uses 10x the amount of cpu usage as it is over discord, and discord does all of those things.