UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HYBRID ULTIMATE IRON MAN COMPETITION

Fides

Sorceror
I have decided to host an iron man competition

This will consist of various numerous events like:

uo's fastest man (a simple race through an obstacle course with no magic or pots allowed)

uo's strongest man (wrestling naked with no bandages, pots or heals allowed)

THE TRUCK PULL (more details to come)

a 5x or 7x tourny (or both...depending on desire of the participants)

BOXBUSTER MADNESS (more details to come on this)

Lastly:

a scavenger hunt (more details to come on this)

a raffle will also occur towards the end. Raffle tickets will be 50k per ticket
(I will not be taking any moneys towards the raffle...all $ will be accounted for and given out to winners)
There will either be one raffle...or multiple ones with the winnings split up a bit

I am open to new ideas for events etc as i may expand this list

I will be throwing in cash, rares, and resources as prizes
I also would like to request others help towards prizes as I would love to make this event the best possible outcome.

Date is TBD (To Be Determined)

I will announce the time of event AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to the event occurrence that way people can know ahead of time.

PRIZE BREAKDOWN

There will be a prizes for each and every event
if someone wins multiple events there will be a GRAND PRIZE AWARDED (if no one wins more than one event, the grand prize will be given to one lucky winner (more details to come on this).

For Event ideas please post here.

If you would like to help contribute towards the prizes/prize money please either post here with your skype or aim (SKYPE PREFERRED), or you may skype or aim me (MY INFO IS IN MY SIGNATURE).

thankyou for reading and may the best man/woman win!

Fides

Sorceror
that actually is not a bad idea crikey just gotta figure out ways to prevent cheating etc

Paracelsus

Sorceror
How about tinker (golem) fight? :p

http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=197
The strength of the Tinkered Golem depends on the tinker skill of it's creator. When a Golem receives damage in battle, his commander will lose some mana also. When the mana of it's controller reaches zero, the controller will take damage when the Golem takes damage. The link between Controller and Golem can be broken by moving far away from the Golem.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
You will receive mana loss then hp loss. This is why no one takes the golem out for pvp (even pvm).

And this makes tinker fight fun. The owner will die before the golem. :D

Fides

Sorceror

crikey

Sorceror
You will receive mana loss then hp loss. This is why no one takes the golem out for pvp (even pvm).

And this makes tinker fight fun. The owner will die before the golem. :D
hmmm....so it DOES work? I guess I got rapedtoo fast to notice the one and only time I attempted to field with it duringserver wars (on a non tinker). Perhaps I am SUPPOSED to use a tinkercharacter? Or am I supposed tomake my OWN golem?

I don't even know how lol.

Maybe ill scam someone and sell them the ULTRA RARE GoleM for 500k, then just buy all the pieces I need from somebody. I almost pulled it off one day, telling some guy it was trained to 7x and bonded, but then a couple smartasses ruined my plans ;(

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Maybe your golem during server war did not have chance to take damage. So, you didn't aware it.

I don't think golem can be easily trained to 7x (4x whatever). The difficulties are:
1. To heal a golem, you need tinker repair (consume iron ingots) on the golem and you need to wait a few seconds for the next repair. You cannot cast greater heal on golem. I believe that vet on golem is also not working (I never try).
2. If the golem takes damage during the training, the owner will take the HP damage if 0 mana. You may bandage the owner with alt healer, but it complicates the training.
3. For bonding, I have no idea how to bond it except the pet bonding deed. (I never use PBD on golem, not sure if it can work.)

So, if there are fully trained golem, I may pay 500k for the training (not for the golem itself).

Anyway, golem is the weird creature machine. I keep ONE just for fun. :)

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
"Last man standing" banksitting line, oh that would be boring as fuck :(

Was thinkin about just rewardin connectivity, but duh, it would come down to keepin ur sitter alive :) ironman