UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HZ COME GET YOU SOME!!!

The Priest

Wanderer
I take back my comment about Morto being a genius. His above post has butchered my native language and thus I shall mock him to my chums at afternoon tea.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
we cant, we need to spy to win ur harrowers...

oh wait, not...not really, cause come and announce it on forums...

thanks again hahahhah
I noticed you failed to mention the buttfucking Hz received at barracoon right after the harry and than again at brit gate.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Just make sure you post the next prime time harry when you pop it. Thanks in advance.
Dont worry unlike yall who block in ghost cause they rather claim a win than fight, we aint scared of a fight. Hz act like we give a fuck about some shit scrolls, if any of us are mad its because u act like fucking pussies blocking ghost instead just enjoying the fight.

Maybe its because I played osi shards but big guilds who had plenty of money didnt block ghost in, they enjoyed the fights instead. I heard Hz came back to the barracoon to loot the gold after we mop the floor with yall. I guess we know what Hz really cares about is gold and not pvp.

Loler

Page
@Vander Nars being that you are farely new here, i will let your blind stupidity go. You are in the guild who has been remade under a different tag 4 times since ive been on this server. Who had several members quit the guild because they were only allowed to play 12 am Eastern time and not allowed to spawn before that. Who just now only after allying 2 different guilds has been even ballsy enough to pop a prime time harrower, and look at what happened. You lost an easily defensible harrower with higher numbers.

just a little bit of information since you are so new.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
@Vander Nars being that you are farely new here, i will let your blind stupidity go. You are in the guild who has been remade under a different tag 4 times since ive been on this server. Who had several members quit the guild because they were only allowed to play 12 am Eastern time and not allowed to spawn before that. Who just now only after allying 2 different guilds has been even ballsy enough to pop a prime time harrower, and look at what happened. You lost an easily defensible harrower with higher numbers.

Here is some info for your ass, since iv been here Hz has shown they are all about using shitbag tactics like blocking ghost to avoid fights, if yall are all about the money and not pvp than thats fine but be fucking honest about. We lost an harry with even numbers because we didnt have an spellweavers to counter the 8 hz brought. We made a mistake and it cost us but guess what buttercup we are ok with that. As soon as we regrouped after the harry and fix template issues hz got its ass owned at barracoon and brit.

Maloskies

Squire

I was in VD for about 2 weeks and kvg for the rest of that time, no tag changes, same group of people. Everything you wrote is just plain untrue, other than yes , we should have won that harrower yesterday, I take all the blame, I didn't bring any winders, and I wasn't overseeing the defense we set up, both critical to winning a fight like that, won't happen again, trust me. The only person who quit because of our playing times is Joey, and servos followed him. It's very egotistical to think that everyone's playing time should evolve around when you log on. I wouldn't call people stupid, since most of what you know of the guild is from the people who were kicked or quit on bad terms. You have 2 scammers from kvg who joined you, Joey who is a good pvper, never plays though, and Brad. We've had some
Hiccups for sure, but we've been a force to be wreckoned with before for quite awhile, you guys have just in the last month or two have monopolized the pvp ( with mostly kvg molded
Members). I may give kvg more credit than they deserve, but don't call people stupid because they aren't in your guild, or don't play at the same time you do.