UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz harry

i love how you guys moved the candles to fully block the exit but we did the illegal stuff. Dropping energy fields is not illegal. Congrats on not winning with twice the numbers as usual.

zulu2401

Squire
We picked up as many as we could with scavenger but clearly this screen shot isnt enough evidence to make anything happen. Try fighting within the rule set next time you get a perfect harrower spawn defense spot.

Attachments

• 04-01-2016 20.31.18.jpg
    04-01-2016 20.31.18.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 68

mazaxaka

Page
Read the rules dumbass, help stuck is not an option when you block all exits and constantly field ghosts. Clearly breaking the rules is a habit for you fucks and always go unpunished as usual.

zulu2401

Squire
Call it what you what but the fact is every time we fight you break the goddamn rules or do some bullshit and nothing ever happens. You are all pathetic led by a pathetic piece of crap so get on your staff char and liche lord this thread.

keep crying man. Your picture even proves my point all of hz is outside and its only your guild in the picture, how did we get outside if we moved them?

zulu2401

Squire
TOP 5
CRYING RETARDS OF ALL TIME
1. zulu2104
2. Mazaxaka
3. unknown
4. unknown
5. unknown
Rules:
1. Lose fight make thread on form and cry
2. Cry like a bitch
3. Lie like a bitch
Post your candidate
Stating the facts is far from crying MB beat your chest you won that by a pubic hair after being wiped multiple times. The fact still remains you kept ghosts fielded inside the dungeon for 15 minutes with no other exit and when we first arrive candelbras blocked the entrance so we couldn't walk back outside. Good job! Stay tuned for more shit tactics and Hz beat down. Hmm you all disappeared after that I wonder why? Hold onto your wins for dear life they are rare anymore.