UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz harry

Ishida_Tom

Squire
1. It is very sad :poop:MB:poop: forced people to do so illegally setting candles because he will cut his hands off if he loses. Lmao. :rofl:
2. Hz members jumping around :poop:MB:poop: like a dog near his master. So sad. o_O
3. I had a lot of fun reading all that shit you are trying prove which in fact doesn't matter here or anywhere.

Keep going, I like reading mantorras stories mostly. He has always the most to say but least to do. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

mantorras

Sorceror
1. It is very sad :poop:MB:poop: forced people to do so illegally setting candles because he will cut his hands off if he loses. Lmao. :rofl:
2. Hz members jumping around :poop:MB:poop: like a dog near his master. So sad. o_O
3. I had a lot of fun reading all that shit you are trying prove which in fact doesn't matter here or anywhere.

Keep going, I like reading mantorras stories mostly. He has always the most to say but least to do. :thumbsup:

You guys give 100 reasons whenever you lose, when we debunk those reasons, you quickly retort to personal attacks and other silly stuff, I guess reasoning and logic is lost in you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajani

Page
we dont lose unless it is our harry or our champ
Zulu posted this thread to show Hz doing illegal stuff

Maloskies

Squire
I figured you'd post that :).. I was trying to get our brand new guys some experience. We knew we were going to get our asses kicked and I literally told them you would post this video today, they didn't give a shit though, they just wanted to learn. Appreciate you giving them practice though, in a few weeks time they are going to be woopin' some ass, just like our other newer guys are evolving. Ajani does have a big mouth though, we do lose some of the time, so i guess these videos are required. Maybe I should start recording, and post the 50 spawns a week you lose, so when you post your once a week win, I can reply.

Maloskies

Squire
lol? Please do recorder this if that ever happenned
Sounds good.

Edit: We must play at different times or something, I'm not sayin we dominate all the time, but the times are surely changing! The 3 nights before that we won around 15 spawns in a row to you guys, the only one we didn't "win" is the oaks, because we couldn't finish it with you guys spamming wildfire and wind and running away. So I guess you guys won that one by stopping us from spending the 3 hours to do it.

Last edited:

Toke

Traveler
Delusional nation much?

bad r u hz? if u are, and you deny that hz is not raiding with mastershake and the other scrubs from D*A then ur a Grade A troll..
is ok to need help from noobs to get something done and still fail at getting it done and then going on forums and denying the failure.
COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE..