UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz harry

Mister Pink

Squire

I think Ajani was trying to say unless it was his spawn or Harry it wasn't really a loss. Which is always the case for the raiding party. Even if you don't win, you didn't really lose anything.

People that break the rules or look for loopholes in this age old game are pathetic, and ruin it for those that choose to obey the rules. That being said I wasn't there, but blocking the exit with objects is against the rules. Yes you can use Energy fields, but if you are blocking ghosts out for more than a couple of minutes or so its in that grey area. The ghost has to try to leave the dungeon though. I.e.( Kapero bitching at Reira a while back when he wasn't even making a valiant attempt to leave the dungeon.) People care too much about winning and losing in this game. In my book the only losers are people who cheat to win in pvp.

Mister Pink

Squire
Btw still good to see a lot of responses from old players. Threads like these at least create interest in me logging in again.

Is staff more active in rule enforcement these days? If Hz has staff like everyone thinks they do I would hope they choose to play by the rules and avoid grey areas. I'm only talking about pvp. Couldn't care less about resource gathering or Pvm.

zulu2401

Squire
Btw still good to see a lot of responses from old players. Threads like these at least create interest in me logging in again.

Is staff more active in rule enforcement these days? If Hz has staff like everyone thinks they do I would hope they choose to play by the rules and avoid grey areas. I'm only talking about pvp. Couldn't care less about resource gathering or Pvm.
It's not just the 'play by the rules' dilemma. It's the simple question of 'Why the fuck would you hide it even if it were true'...?
No one really gives a shit. It just peaks everyones interest after all the fishy shit that goes on. So even if staff ARE allowed to have playable characters then why hide it?

Anthony File

Sorceror
ReQ & KvG hit Hz where it hurt and then ReQ kept them at bay long enough for the beast to be slain and for those that challenged the beast and MB to then make it out alive with plenty of riches.
That is all, Toot Toot!

zulu2401

Squire
Hell hath frozen over? Hz are silent? No comments or replies? We are sorry but felt it necessary after all the trolling you crappy gamers do to the server you are finally getting what you deserve. You should come run around our oaks for 3 hours and stop us from doing it again tonight.

kolbycrouch

Knight