UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I am very pleased with all of you!

What do you like most?

• Dudes!

• Chicks!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Dear UOGamers,

After a long season of 6 teams, battling for 25 matches in between each other, it eventually came to conclusion.

It is my honor to announce to each and everyone of you, that my team, the Trolls of UOGamers, won the championship, and some players did remarkably well.

I therefore present you the highlights of the season, with due congratulations to everyone involved.

Here you will find all of the best batters, those who missed the ball most!
Congratulation to @Styx @felipe the truth @MelodyTFA @Indika @Sterling Archer you were all invaluable players in my team!

Now for more stats, because we all love stats! Who can say BASEBALL without saying HOMERUNS!!!

Here again, you see some similarities, but I would like to personally congratulate my good friend the way he only knows how to!

@Indika I am truly proud!

I tip my hat to @MB and @Bama who saved their best hit to wreck havoc in the stadium!

Same congratulations goes to @felipe the truth and to @Styx and @MelodyTFA who both made it to this listing.

Here is to complete the batting stats, in which more congratulations are dues!

@Indika @Sterling Archer @MelodyTFA @felipe the truth @Styx @Bama I could not have done it without you!

Now here, it starts to get more complicated....

Congratulations are due indeed, to @sssuuu but I am still quite upset and pissed off that he made it ahead of me. IT WAS MY DAMN game I was suppose to be the hero, yet, now he's the one that will come out ahead of it. At first I was happy that he had a better ERA than me, because when we moved to the next stat, I was still always ahead of him until the last 10% of the season.... which leads me to....

Fine, I get it, congrats @sssuuu for stealing the credits from me, but next time I'll make you bench a few extra game to make sure I get the good ones. Congrats due to @Reign Flame for making that list!

@Eos ... you made that list just in time, when I looked after game 23 you were not there yet, and there was 25 games. You certainly did well, and you did try your best, but perhaps UO Administration is your forte way more than being a Pitcher in Baseball. Consider this for future plans!

And to finish, one of the most prized statistic that pitchers fight about...

It was a heated battle throughout the whole season, and they are both #1 in my book, @Reign Flame and @royal kapero2 Thanks so much for all of these saves, it goes without saying that Without you, the team would have never been whole!

Now in case you were wondering how this all played out, I saved the very last game for your guys to enjoy if you ever decided to! Last game of them all, 6 teams, 25 games against each there, and here you can see the last one of them, against the all mighty team called AMERICAN DREAM. Perhaps will you see yourself in action?

Oh yea,

I forgot,

In case you find this thread painful to read, or you stumbled here by accident well,

Here's a potato

Thanks for reading,

Love,

MiQ

Indika

Sorceror
I am glad to have been able to be a part of such congregation of Trolls.

Thank you for the honorable mention and the opportunity to contribute.

And finally, thanks to my teammates. I couldn't have done it without you.