UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I GOT SCAMED BY ATARI OR TAYLOR CONRAD FOR $125,00!!!

this young man , known as atari or [email protected] wrong. He said he would sell me 200Million for 125 dollars . I transfer the money but he simply disappeared and blocked me on Skype. The shard administrators have to take action since this act is criminal and sets some crimes.

I want to ask measures to GM and GM FRANCIS RYAN . that player should be banned from our shard.

I understand that he did it with a few more players. It is not done.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 58

Atari-

Wanderer
Did you not get the point when GM sage pulled you into jail and said its your own problem and they will NOT help you. Let's start this off at firstly you didn't get scammed. You wouldn't send as friends and family and I wouldn't accept so I refunded it. I also spoke to counter and worm and others about you how you are best friends with flippe and share accounts and how you've back charged people before and will do it again. You cried to the GM cause I wouldn't sell gold to you not that I scammed you lol but now I scammed you? Okay. Great proof you got there buddy. Your money has been refunded for over 8 hours now and you're just now deciding to post something. I'm getting tired of this and the GMs are getting tired of this. You fucking kids think you can troll and rant and try to get someone ban but it won't happen :) You weren't scammed. Yes you sent me money but I didn't accept and refunded it to you. If you payed with a credit card it'll take some odd days for it to be refunded to your card. Sorry you didn't want to listen to my rules of selling. You can hardly speak fucking English. For anyone wanting to sell this kid gold be warned. He does back charge. He has done it before and now he's crying and STILL begging me to sell him gold that he'll send friends/family this time but hell no! Idc if you send me 500 bucks for 100m. Not happening. Good luck kid.

I did not cancel any payment . I have proof that payment was sent to the ATARI or TAYLORCONRAD . As proof , I am sending a picture of paypal payment has been done so. I'm a good buyer. Always I bought the WEDGE , PATH SPIDERMAN . you fool the ATARI people. one day the game administrators will realize that your atitudade is bad for the server. I am with God and with my quiet Awareness .

REPEAT , FOLLOWING PHOTO THAT PAYMENT WAS PROCESSED AND PERFORMED to you ATARI . but he deceived me and kept the money . care of good people . Let's not fall into the same blow that I fall . Unfortunately no one helped me . I'm putting my relaro here for anyone fall into the same trap.

Do all who were deceived by this guy are wrong? IS TO TIP .

TRADE MAN

Squire
Did you not get the point when GM sage pulled you into jail and said its your own problem and they will NOT help you. Let's start this off at firstly you didn't get scammed. You wouldn't send as friends and family and I wouldn't accept so I refunded it. I also spoke to counter and worm and others about you how you are best friends with flippe and share accounts and how you've back charged people before and will do it again. You cried to the GM cause I wouldn't sell gold to you not that I scammed you lol but now I scammed you? Okay. Great proof you got there buddy. Your money has been refunded for over 8 hours now and you're just now deciding to post something. I'm getting tired of this and the GMs are getting tired of this. You fucking kids think you can troll and rant and try to get someone ban but it won't happen :) You weren't scammed. Yes you sent me money but I didn't accept and refunded it to you. If you payed with a credit card it'll take some odd days for it to be refunded to your card. Sorry you didn't want to listen to my rules of selling. You can hardly speak fucking English. For anyone wanting to sell this kid gold be warned. He does back charge. He has done it before and now he's crying and STILL begging me to sell him gold that he'll send friends/family this time but hell no! Idc if you send me 500 bucks for 100m. Not happening. Good luck kid.
And i see no reason for us to think any different, i mean let's be honest... you have only been a good guy on this server and never scammed anyone right??? WRONG. I LOVE HOW YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE GMS ARE ON YOUR SIDE... WOULD A GM PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS SUBJECT??? HE ALWAYS INCLUDES YOU GUYS saying that you guys ARE RIGHT THERE BESIDE HIM. PLEASE LET THE COMMUNITY KNOW THE TRUTH. Because as of right now, Atari is pretty much telling the UO Hybrid Community that all the GMs and Atari are besties. LOL PLEASE COMMENT

uaseth

Sorceror
This is the reason I don't play on this shard anymore. After already scamming me a few times for small dollars (didn't know it was the same guy at the time) this fucking guy sends me pictures on skype of his young child (who knows if it is his or not) saying he needs money or his family is going to be homeless. I send him money. He has been promising to pay me back for 5 months now, I've seen nickles and dimes compared to what he owes me.

There are countless reports of him scamming everyone over and over again. Oh by the way.. .He was also buying gold from a GM that was creating it for him.

All of this and no recourse for the actions. This is why I choose not to play on a shard that I have given a TON of donation dollars and time of my life over the years.

Good luck, have fun Hybrid. Shit is way past my tolerance level.

gimp

Sorceror
@GM Francis see I told you it was a matter of
Days before he scammed again.

I saw Nobre at poker boat and said that Atari- just scammed him. This is exactly what I have been warning people about:

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/574904/

Taylor just leave the server. Your bullshit is so obvious to everyone.

You like to act like GMs are on your side? I'm surprised the GM sage you were talking to was a figment of your imagination.

Just like how you pretended to be Alice Akins (a fucking woman for a whole month to scam....)

gimp

Sorceror
And hey Nobre it seems English isn't your first language so I apologize on behalf of this piece of shit Taylor Conrad.

Hopefully Admins will finally ban his Atari- account before he runs away and comes back again as a woman or something .

I hope this doesn't cause you to leave Hybrid.
I'm at the hospital so I can't get on but if you see me in game when I'm out im Mr.Money and I'll give you 5mil gold.

Hopefully this server can rid it of this piece of shit scum.

Apparentl I play uog wrong :p. I need to scam lol ( not really )

But I do have to say. Scamming is legal.... It's like leaving Brit in dyed white greater armor.....you take the risk of loosing your stuff when dealing with any player. Unless it's over 500 dollars( in 1 direct purchase not multiple) the police won't do anything either. I've gotten scammed before by actual companies that got away Scot free due to how much it was..... Tbh.. Just don't buy gold....earn it.....wish selling be banned to actually promote active play over active wallet action.

Last edited:
we have more evidence than to get this ban boy play . he is always in britain bank , offering cheap money . he always shows you 200mill . Caution us, we will not fall for this scam . warn friends. Atari deceives people , play with your feelings.

uaseth

Sorceror
That's cool. I think he's scammed me for over 500$.

Here's the thing, I bet I get banned for talking shit about the shard before he gets banned. Anyone want to take that bet? I'll give you 3-1 odds.

The most frustrating thing is that there are actually some good GMs trying to do right, but all in all this fucking place is a disaster. Been playing Hybrid for 11 years. Calling it quits. Peace.

gimp

Sorceror
Apparentl I play uog wrong :p. I need to scam lol ( not really )

But I do have to say. Scamming is legal.... It's like leaving Brit in dyed white greater armor.....you take the risk of loosing your stuff when dealing with any player. Unless it's over 500 dollars( in 1 direct purchase not multiple) the police won't do anything either. I've gotten scammed before by actual companies that got away Scot free due to how much it was..... Tbh.. Just don't buy gold....earn it.....wish selling be banned to actually promote active play over active wallet action.

Dabosarous, yes scamming may be legal. That would be like selling an orc chieftrain helm, cancelling the window, then putting a magic orc helm back in the window and selling for 2 mil.

When it is real money through paypal. That is a crime, not scamming. There is this thing called Fraud.

gimp

Sorceror

Here's the thing, I bet I get banned for talking shit about the shard before he gets banned. Anyone want to take that bet? I'll give you 3-1 odds.

The most frustrating thing is that there are actually some good GMs trying to do right, but all in all this fucking place is a disaster. Been playing Hybrid for 11 years. Calling it quits. Peace.

Nah I dont think you will be banned. So I will take that bet. I think things are changing for the better around here and Banning any and all iterations of Atari- is the first step.

He scams when GMs are not on. He right now is probably creating a new account and transfering that 200m to an account that he can hide.

To commit fraud as I said the purchase has to be over 500 dollars and not payed via family/ friends nooooo longer fraud

I've had Comcast Rob me for over 200 bucks at a time when they use to accept paypal

TRADE MAN

Squire

Seth, your an awesome dude and i really hope you don't leave. I'm sure this kid will be dealt with. Sometimes you must let the small fish go long enough to hook a bigger fish. Hopefully Atari's reign of scams are over and will be dealt with accordingly... as for the guy saying that scams on hybrid are legal, i think we can use common sense and say that if anyone on this game has ever deserved to be banned...its this kid Atari aka Pulp. His new char name is "Picker". I think we should kill this guy on sight and do what we can to run him out of Hybrid until the GMs ban him. Seth... I hear geat things to come for Hybrid!!! Please hang in there bro!

gimp

Sorceror
See this, this was when he Defrauded me with a BOUNCED check for $300.00. This is Fraud, and your limit of $500.00 is obligatory. I
believe the limit is $1000 and then it is a Felony. If I wanted to pursue and had this kids address and presented this to police it is a crime. So why are you kind of defending this piece of shit?