UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I GOT SCAMED BY ATARI OR TAYLOR CONRAD FOR $125,00!!!

TRADE MAN

Squire
I like Atari. He's done house drops with 10s of millions in items and gold. He gives people deals on items and he hands stuff out to new player or players who don't have much. Every transaction I've done with Atari has gone smoothly. I'm reading all this stuff about him and I can say every interaction I've had with Atari has been smooth and genuine. The exact opposite of what I'm reading here.
Seth did many transactions with him aswell. Then he went bust in poker, and tricked seth into a large transaction, and then BAM! scamed. I cant believe what im hearing. So you guys honestly think he has done nothing wrong?? You only named 2 names of people that got scamed. Dont forget moonwrath and Ipath (by doing charge back) ALSO...HE SCAMED THE DONATION STORE!. You think just because he done a fucking house drop that its ok to steal people's rl money. Who gives a shit if its a rule on a game or not. Its illegal irl and is also just morally wrong. I do agree with what Pepsi said, gold buying/selling should go back underground. QUIT BUYING GOLD FROM PLAYERS YOU DONT KNOW!! IF THEY ARE ADVERTISING THESE CRAZY PRICES LIKE .50-$1 PER MIL, THEY ARE SCAMMING! Why would anyone sell gold that cheap??? maybe one transaction goes through fine if your lucky...its just to set you up on a bigger scam. He makes diff chars and advertises selling gold... also buying...JUST DONT BUY IT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS AND 100% TRUST THEM.

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
The Atari- Guide to UO Hybrid

Step 1: Use proxy, create account.

Step 2: Acquire gold for $ through paypal and then chargeback, or use some other form of bogus payment.

Step 3: Attempt to sell your free gold to players while you lose it playing poker. In the case you make a sale while you are bust, do not panic, simply accept payment, log out and block buyer's skype.

Step 4: Get banned.

Repeat as often as you like! Enjoy!

It's obvious the policy of openly allowing the trade of gold/items for $ has fostered this sort of behavior. We believe a rule reversal is in order. Expect the "old" policy back in place in the near future w/progressive jailings/bannings for repeat offenders.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
Seth did many transactions with him aswell. Then he went bust in poker, and tricked seth into a large transaction, and then BAM! scamed. I cant believe what im hearing. So you guys honestly think he has done nothing wrong?? You only named 2 names of people that got scamed. Dont forget moonwrath and Ipath (by doing charge back) ALSO...HE SCAMED THE DONATION STORE!. You think just because he done a fucking house drop that its ok to steal people's rl money. Who gives a shit if its a rule on a game or not. Its illegal irl and is also just morally wrong. I do agree with what Pepsi said, gold buying/selling should go back underground. QUIT BUYING GOLD FROM PLAYERS YOU DONT KNOW!! IF THEY ARE ADVERTISING THESE CRAZY PRICES LIKE .50-$1 PER MIL, THEY ARE SCAMMING! Why would anyone sell gold that cheap??? maybe one transaction goes through fine if your lucky...its just to set you up on a bigger scam. He makes diff chars and advertises selling gold... also buying...JUST DONT BUY IT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO THE PERSON IS AND 100% TRUST THEM.
Never said it was right what he did . In fact I think that people who scam are pieces of shit. I only said I like the house drops. Who doesn't?

Last edited:

El Ugly 707

Traveler
House drops are cool, but when the house being dropped is full of someone elses stuff and not the droppers....
True. However this is a problem created by players who sell and buy gold . This is the consequence of that action. This is why the economy is fucked. I have bought gold before but will never do so again. Even then I knew to only deal with trusted sellers and I only bought small amounts . It's more fun to farm it. I'm almost at $3 million playing here and there . And to be honest it's way more rewarding with all the gear and paragon chests I get. Not to mention the excitement that comes with being attacked and attacking farmers .

White Lotus

Sorceror
Well its funny cuz i used to hear storys of this type of thing going on long before gold selling was legal. Literally the only difference between then and now is everyone publicly shames the scammers. That being said prehaps it should go back underground. The scamming forum pages have a negative impact on perception of the community. However again the only difference is people are no longer ignorant of what is going on. Its basically would you rather people know about whos doing what or not know at all.

Also none of that matters because it is almost time.

Neppg

Sorceror

Jorden17

Sorceror
Never paid for a damn thing on Uo. I thought the whole point was to make your way, is that not the game? Why the fuck are you ppl laying this game if youre gonna cancle out 80% of it by buying gold? Donate to the shard instead. There are a lot better games worth spending money on *loads tanks*