UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I guess all the good players really have left ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had so much food, and so little liquid in my stomach that I couldn't puke it up.

So I used a dog wash wand, took the shower head off it and blasted water down my throat.

That juiced it up enough to where it would go out. It blasted out with so much force that it made like a crater looking thing. So I curved the edges and made a heart.

crikey

Sorceror
Lol ur crazy as hell man. Y'all will see what u want to see, that's the power of troll and delusion haha
Make a poll with the skype photo and see what happens
That picture is horrendous, fucking change it already if your wife is as hot as you claim. Why you gotta troll your wife with that shit? Jerk

You should go bronco on her. When yourbanging her doggy style, yelll out YEAAAAH MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!

Make a poll with the skype photo and see what happens
That picture is horrendous, fucking change it already if your wife is as hot as you claim. Why you gotta troll your wife with that shit? Jerk

You should go bronco on her. When yourbanging her doggy style, yelll out YEAAAAH MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, damn shed look back and be like bitch who???? She would swear I'm talking about a bitch named mandi till the end
Nah I'll pass haha

@crikey I don't care what people think about my wife haha, just showing because y'all somehow yhink she's a fat cow haha. But again, I really dont care, say what u want. Have fun with it while it at it. It's funny but don't keep on acting like I have to prove shit to ya haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.