UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I hate yogurt with chunks of fruit

Newk

Sorceror
I know there are many others out there who agree with me about this, though they may be too embarrassed to come forward and admit it. This thread serves to educate them about where they can find good quality yogurt without the annoying chewy chunks.

You don't have to be embarrassed anymore my friends! You can live your life to its fullest again!

I know there are many others out there who agree with me about this, though they may be too embarrassed to come forward and admit it. This thread serves to educate them about where they can find good quality yogurt without the annoying chewy chunks.

You don't have to be embarrassed anymore my friends! You can live your life to its fullest again!
What would you prefer as your favorite?

Fez_

Knight
I go on too many long haul/overnight flights to touch yogurt, who whats a fucking strawberry yogurt after catching about 40mins of rough sleep?

Its all about that rubbery omlette which was cooked before you took off 9 hours earlier :cool: