UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I miss the old days

JimBeamUO

Squire
Getting population should be easy.
Step 1) create a page on how/where to download all the software in order to run on hybrid. And test that it works. Include links to teach new players.
Step 2) create a few images that glorify UO/Hybrid with the link on them or to be included with a post.
Step 3) post the images on a bunch of chat/image sites once a week for a couple of months where kids and gamers hang out.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Step 1) create a page on how/where to download all the software in order to run on hybrid. And test that it works. Include links to teach new players.
Step 2) create a few images that glorify UO/Hybrid with the link on them or to be included with a post.
Step 3) post the images on a bunch of chat/image sites once a week for a couple of months where kids and gamers hang out.
Aye, we should do this right after staff release a few more changes.

tech.

Sorceror
Yeah me and DeyDey were talking about him. He said his name was John?
Either way, i'm a young buck and I didnt know there was a techn9ne before me.

toddy2

Page
Yeah me and DeyDey were talking about him. He said his name was John?
Either way, i'm a young buck and I didnt know there was a techn9ne before me.
All good dude, I wasn't having a go at you. I can't remember his name but he was a decent Hally mage and his dexer was scary, he had a crazy fast connection.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

Woah woah woah. Great idea, but it's too big of an idea.

We have to deal with major issues first.

We don't have enough poker tables yet and we need to incorporate a few dramatic changes in the most ridiculous / elaborate way first.