UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'd like To State..

I'd like To State..

I'm not a real big fan of AOS but im still here because my friend had his heart set on playing here, and thats fine by me. But one of the main reasons i left EA AOS was because of sniveling little artifact fuckers like Ozzie, who seem to think that the game is out to shaft them. He complained about some fuckin AoF that he didnt have? Boo Fuckin Hoo. I'm here to stay people and for any of you arti hoes like Ozzie who wanna sit in The Blood Room in Illish and take away my blood eles and be decked out in magic shit, You will come to fell one day, and I will be better then you hands down, so I'm just here to say I'm here, and im not leaving, even if this makes me the shard prick, I will be here ^_^

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
NinJor said:
I'm not a real big fan of AOS but im still here because my friend had his heart set on playing here, and thats fine by me. But one of the main reasons i left EA AOS was because of sniveling little artifact fuckers like Ozzie, who seem to think that the game is out to shaft them. He complained about some fuckin AoF that he didnt have? Boo Fuckin Hoo. I'm here to stay people and for any of you arti hoes like Ozzie who wanna sit in The Blood Room in Illish and take away my blood eles and be decked out in magic shit, You will come to fell one day, and I will be better then you hands down, so I'm just here to say I'm here, and im not leaving, even if this makes me the shard prick, I will be here ^_^

God damn you're an ignorant little fucker. I spend hours in Doom to recieve NOT one artifact. When some guy logs onto psz's account and just creates 2, it kinda is annoying. You obviously have never worked for an artifact so you wouldn't know.

I have 3 big artifacts 1 of which is shit. That's from working ages in doom.