UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ideas for sorting mixed bods script

j_monroy

Squire
I'm thinking of creating a uosteam script that sorts your bods for you, but I'm not sure how to go about it... At first, I was thinking of using book filters, but thought that might be too much work.

Now, I am considering using 2 sets of chests. The first set of chests will have all of my books (BRSK, HRSK, CBD, and a trash book just in case I want to check). The next set of chests will be empty, but will correspond to each set of rewards. I will pull a bod out of my mixed book, evaluate what it is by using the properties, and put it into the corresponding chest from the second set of chests. Once it goes through all 500 bods, it will pull the brsk book and put the bods from the brsk chest into that book. Do that for HRSK and CBD, and lastly, the trash bods.

Is this more complicated than it needs to be? Also, I know that everyone who doesn't already have a sorting script would really like one, so feel free to contribute if you want a fully functional one sooner rather than later (the final script will be updated once everything is worked out, assuming sorting scripts don't break any sort of rules...)

Or, if you already have a working one and want to upload it, who am I to stop you?