UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

If you wanted to play UO in 1956

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
How many of these would one need?

You'd need one heck of a computer room!

Loler

Page
apparently quite a bit more then you. You've been here 3 years ive been here 9 months. My suits already better then yours and already beat you in a 45 minute fight where u chugged 180+ pots and i chugged less then 5-10. Also you ping 70 less then me.

zulu2401

Squire
apparently quite a bit more then you. You've been here 3 years ive been here 9 months. My suits already better then yours and already beat you in a 45 minute fight where u chugged 180+ pots and i chugged less then 5-10. Also you ping 70 less then me.
That just means you have more free time than me is all :) bow to the one true leader Zulu and all will be forgiven.

Salrina

Sorceror
"where u chugged 180+ potsand i chugged less then 5-10."
Damn 180+ pots must have been a pretty hot day

zulu2401

Squire
Hello, people who don't PvP. Us PvPers are now going to hijack your thread in order to trash-talk each other.
It's what makes the world rotate maaaannnn. Laugh at it, be offended by it and then realize I don't care about anyone's feelings. Trash talk is fun unless you can't back it up. Kinda like will and Yamaha calling me a Noob and telling me to "get good" after I raped them with a cork screw.