UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Inspiration!

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
We all love the house design and deco aspect of this game. Here is your chance to share your tips and secrets! Thanks in advance to all who share their thoughts and ideas in this Guide section!

Have fun!

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Thanks again Staff! Been long time coming for this section! :D I will slowly be filling this up with step by step picture tutorials on a lot of different house design ideas I've messed with and hopefully you guys can help add to it aswell!

messiah is best at it!
Hahaha thanks millar, I'm sure there are others who will give me a run for my money though ;)

I'm a big fan of connected roofs if you can get 2 side by side houses.
I know you already know that trick but it will be one of my first tutorials actually lol unless you beat me to it :)

gramps

Sorceror
hard to explain connecting houses with just text and im sure messiah will do a good job explaining it.. but if you'd ever like to see it my characters name is Chester Lampwick and if you want just keep an eye out for me and i can show you next time im on

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I took like 50 screens for a "customization menu walkthrough" type thread and most of them are for a roofing 101 the basics type thread and next ill do a more complex roof like lshape with multi level roofing or something.

really once u grasp the concept of roofing you can figure out pretty crazy designs and also frustrating times lol but fun when you figure em out lol anyway I'll try and get the screens cropped up into just 5 or so and have a roofing tutorial up tomorrow amtothepm :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
hard to explain connecting houses with just text and im sure messiah will do a good job explaining it.. but if you'd ever like to see it my characters name is Chester Lampwick and if you want just keep an eye out for me and i can show you next time im on
Post some screens man :D you have like multiple connected together if I remember correctly?

gramps

Sorceror
i have mine which is just 2 and then i did 4 in a row for a guild member a friend of mine also connected 2 of hers with waterfalls rather than roofs

Smokeuog

Sorceror
i have mine which is just 2 and then i did 4 in a row for a guild member a friend of mine also connected 2 of hers with waterfalls rather than roofs
Yea that's right, I knew there was a bunch lol I'd go screenshot them but you can see how big my max game sie window is Lol.. you should do it up.. Rumors are you have a huge... gameplay window....

Reign Flame

Knight
The best things to decorate with are things you can get right from the game yourself, and that's not handouts! Regular hued, natural looking items are the easiest and most realistic looking pieces you can decorate and design your home with.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Working on my first 'real' house design/deco project....how do you get items up on the bar tiles?

idk if your still looking for info lol.... the Bars as in like railings? or a bar like where you drink? either way you place the item you want on it on the tile before you place the "bar" then raise it up a bunch (not all the way) then you go into deco mode place the bar and lower the items to where you want them :)