UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Interest Check, RP Tavern with Twice a Week Socials

SonnyBoy

Traveler
There were some ideas like this, last tavern I remember was somewhere near Minoc, can't tell because I never had time to visit.. I wonder, how many RPers and their guilds are active now? Year ago, as a former knight of Sosarian Order we had devastating battles with Urks, rumour of Creeping Death was in air, Yew's militia settled in its homeland, some rangers (can't remember their name, stealthy guys) were around too.. Only thing that says "RP's not dead" is fact I met one orc near their fort.

crikey

Sorceror
Will this bar be open to those dastardly URUKS?

Will the bar be placed OUTSIDE town, where the URUKS can come and raid and taunt in orc speak from the outside?

*bartender busts out his trusty broadsword from under the bar*

"Lets have at em boys! Lets not let those savages rape our women and children any longer!"

With the stipulation that if the orcs win, they get to enter the bar, and reak havoc on the place. Dropping body parts all over the place, yada yada....

I would totally bring a ghost to watch this ( as to no interfere ) and possibly record it. This would be amazing....

crikey

Sorceror
Any duels between the alcoholics inside should take place without armor, and fist to fist only. Like a real bar fight. MAYBE daggers could be allowed...

And a good old fashioned BAR BRAWL where all the participants start fistfighting would be HILARIOUS!

man....this shit cracks me up. Rad as fuck.

I just hope people don't just "talk" and some wild shit goes down.

Well, I've got a spot all set up. Just looking to find the appropriate times. Let's get a general idea of the best nights of the week for 'socials' then from there, we can establish events. Message me if you want to be part of the organisation. Thanks.

YewGuards

Sorceror
The Guards are ready to attend as well. I think Yew or the outpost could be great spots. I also miss the tavern Ryan made near the yew mining cave....just north of the orc fort.... :)

Feel free to catch me at the Delucia bank if you need me to help!

Uniden.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Been thinking.... Why don't we shoot for an event at the tavern within the RP outpost in the middle of this week? That place has everything we need, red healer, connection to rp bases and could lead to some fun battles between our guilds.... I had an image of Orcs claiming the pub or butcher shop while other guilds try to raid it :)