UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Iron Bowl 2010

Bama

Bug Huntress
Iron Bowl 2010

WAR "DAMN" EAGLE HEY!!!!!

Let's here it Phil/Muscles/Dust (freaking Tide fans)

How does one get a Grad from the University of Alabama off their porch?

Pay them for the pizza of course!!!!!

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
Re: Iron Bowl 2010

hahahahaha very funny!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! all day every day
WAR "SCAM" EAGLE!!!!
How do Auburn Alumni remember how to spell Auburn?
Alabama Usually Beats Us RedNecks!!!

Bama

Bug Huntress

Explain all you ALephant lovers
What is up with your mascot
School Mascot is an elephant named AL (quite k.i.s.s isn't it?)
School nickname is Crimson Tide
Makes sense I guess to Alabama Grads
I guess it would make sense to me if I put a plastic bag over my head for an hour or 12

MB

Knight

Auburn also has two mascots, one named Aubie. How's that better?

TheRealPhil

Sorceror

Muscly you think maybe you were the reason alabama didnt win for the 5 years u were there? perhaps if you left after the first one we could have been winning! and BAMA dont get me started on Auburn TIGERS? WAR EAGLE? WtF!

Bama

Bug Huntress

MusclyBarbarian;810155 said:
Auburn also has two mascots, one named Aubie. How's that better?

But Aubie is a Tiger
Auburn Tigers see that works

Now as for the Eagle that goes back to the Civil War

Bama

Bug Huntress

TheRealPhil;810156 said:
WAR EAGLE? WtF!

Well 1 day during the Civil War (War between the States) at the end of a battle the only person alive was a Confederate Soldier and as he was walking past the bodies he noticed an Eagle that had been hurt during the battle.
He picked it up and when he got to where he could be treated (Auburn University) for his wounds he asked them if they could treat the Eagle as well
Thus the battle cry (going to be a lot of crying if Auburn loses) was born
WAR DAMN EAGLE

Anyway lets hope its a good game

Bama

Bug Huntress

TheRealPhil;810164 said:
haha i think your story is a bit off. but yes im aware of it

Bawhahahahahaha

Now even being a bit off explain how
AL-ephant = Crimson Tide
hmmmmmmm? Tie it in
Bawhahahaahahaha
You know I Luv Ya and it is all good fun

Bama

Bug Huntress

MusclyBarbarian;810172 said:
There was some newspaper guy that compared the team to elephants and it stuck probably because it's hard to make a mascot out of certain type of algal bloom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfN_gcjGoJo

Okay that is a tie in
(but that is the story of how they named their marching band)
"Hey you guys don't have much of a team"
"Yea but we have a million dollar band!"

I love the Marx Brothers (great tie in)

"Duck Soup"
You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff.

Bama

Bug Huntress

To All Who Celebrate It
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hey Muscles......Drive safely

Wait... Is Bama trying to be ironic? I don't know, but I'm sure confused. In all fairness, though, how the 'Tide managed to hold to their rank so far just shows how much the SEC is overrated. I mean, case-in-point, Mississippi State: in no other conference these days would ANY excuse allow a team to hold a ranking at 7-4. And they don't have very good excuses; they couldn't even hold a FCS team TD-less!

I hereby refuse to grant any importance to SEC until the whole FBS is revamped. Once they find themselves forced to play someone other than CUSA and FCS teams outside themselves, (even if it's only through playoffs) THEN we'll see how good they are.

Bama

Bug Huntress

I guess the same can be said for the Big 10
Iowa
Rank 24
Record 7-4
Gave up 7 points to that powerhouse of a football team Eastern Illinois

crackhead

Knight

put it this way if tcu or boise state played a big ten or sec scedule niether one of em would be undefeated.

but i would bet big cash on iowa over miss state

TheRealPhil

Sorceror

big Cash on Iowavs Miss st?
ok. i bet big cash on Alabama over Iowa
Alabama-Penn St. what was that score again 24-3? i forget
how many times has Ohio St. went up against SEC in National Championship and lost? SEC is SEC plain and simple nothing else needed
4 in a row national champs.
Alabam opened up 2 years in a row #7 VT #11 Clemson they are neither CUSA or FCS teams.
HOW BOUT DEM APPLES!
SEC RULES
BIG 10 Sucks
NUFF SAID

Bama;810363 said:
Gave up 7 points to that powerhouse of a football team Eastern Illinois
Better than Miss State's two TDs and a FG. I mean hell, Florida got away with keeping #1 after their season opener last year, when they gave up a FG to Charleston Southern, whom I had never heard of until that time.

crackhead;810372 said:
put it this way if tcu or boise state played a big ten or sec scedule niether one of em would be undefeated.
Well, without as much regularity, anyway. But I'd wager that they'd easily hold their own against the likes of what usually tops the rankings. 'tis why I was so enraged that they bent around to set them together in the Fiesta Bowl, in spite the fact that Florida was ranked between 'em, and hence ONE of them should've been in the Sugar Bowl. I think I posted here around that time last year, too... And predicted a a BSU-Florida game there, and TCU Cincinati for the Fiesta Bowl. (and predicted an embarrassing defeat for Florida for such a matchup)

TheRealPhil;810404 said:
NUFF SAID
Hey, just because SEC's had a good past four years doesn't mean it's gonna stay that way. Don't get cocky. Remember Notre Dame used to be at the top too, now just look at 'em. ;)