UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is there the naturalist quest in this server?

Wanev

Wanderer
Is there the naturalist quest in this server?

If no, how am i gonna get those rare coloured plant seeds?

illuminate

Wanderer
No, apparently there isn't. I have paged the admins about that before.

I would like to see it implemented though, since i have me a little gardening project going on :)

Hunts1287

Wanderer
There are rare colors as in Pure White And Black, they are mutations, they are random if you cross breed plants its like a 1% chance if i remember i'm not sure but its no certain combonation its just luck if it does happen.

Icculous

Wanderer
plants didnt exist when i played osi, whats the deal with them is there anything useful that cdomes from them?

Wanev

Wanderer
Icculous said:
plants didnt exist when i played osi, whats the deal with them is there anything useful that cdomes from them?
Yes. A certain orange petal when eaten gives you immunity to poison for a certain duration... Now if you pvp you can certainly see the advantage that can give you...

fonis

Knight
Immunity to lvl 3 poison and below.

The red seeds grow resources that bond the ink to books so that no one can overwrite them.

and green thorns do a variety of things when pushed into a variety of floor tiles (sand, grass, dirt, farm, ice/snow, etc...)

Lunati said:
Fuck Plants.
*sorry for breaking the no flaming rule*

Well, for you I'm sure it beats a hole in the wall, your hand, your couch and your cat.

Back to the topic..
I have no clue when it comes to plants.

Gogarth

Wanderer
I love plants, the orange petals are awsome except against DP, but yeah they dont have naturlist quest...