UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ItsuYashi?

lucascyb

Sorceror
Most people know of this dudes vendor that's in the middle of no where on a empty small plot, this dude stocks his shit the same for years almost the same time atleast once a week, whats it like one piece of each armor and weapon in a random ingot color and then some furniture and some other small type things then some random medium rare like a runic hammer, this guy is the man for doing this same vendor restock like that for years im talkin like 8 years, if anyone knows how I can contact him let me know, and +1 bro

Last edited:

lucascyb

Sorceror
I cant get a pic of my uo positioning , but it is at coordinates 80 N, 59 E couple screens north from the desert. Looks like some people been hitting him up like I said im sure they figured out his stocking schedule but u can still check it out and you will definitely find it stocked some day and it will make u think people are fucking werid, but cool tho no hate here I wanna toss him a mil or something lol

itsuyashi.png