UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITT: Post your favorite UO stories [audio]

Xomm

Wanderer
Ok so, at one point, Hybrid was a populated and fun server. I was in the guild WkD for the longest. One night a bunch of us decided to try killing Rikktor. There we're like 6 of us, and we boated up to go take him on. When we arrived, there was an "At War" guild who had just spawned him. So naturally, there was going to be aggression and people dying involved. So, the chase started, they we're all trying to kite Rikktor while they also tried to kite us. So, we managed to chase them off abit, and our guild master at the time "Testement" decides to pull a power move. He pulled aggro on Rikktor, and then called us back to our 2 boats. We managed to get the champ onto one of our boats and then sail out abit. Sailed plum back to the coast line near our house. Ressed the dead on the boat, which included myself. And we kited it like 50 screens to the guild house and kept kiting it around the guild house until Testement laid down some box's and locked them down. At which point, he had pulled Rikktor into the house, and boxed him in. So, while all of us we're deciding on what to do with the champ, 4 or 5 out of the 6 of us went afk. To the bathroom, to get a drink, blah blah. When I came back...I opened another client, and was in the process of running afew errands when I clicked back to my main screen and found myself and all of my guild mates dead. Not only that, but my body had vanished, so I lost the valuables on my body. Apparently, Testement had forgotten to lock the last box down. Rofl. My story, short and bittersweet.