UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ive Got It!!!!!

Should pet bonding be removed from factions?

• Yes, I feel it adds to the pvp.

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No, I feel pets are meant to be able to recall with me.

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should pet bonding be removed from factions?

The solution to all the problems. I sat down the other day and started thinking WHAT is it about these bolas and mares and shit thats pissing me off, and then it came to me. When someone owns a pet (a horse) it remains BLUE to everyone unless the owner says ALL GUARD ME. So, when a bola is thrown at a player knocking him/her off of there horse the horse should remain BLUE to the opposition. Thus out of harms way. Should they choose to kill it in town they would be guard whacked. Don't think im even bitching about that because i ride an ethy. So it doesnt even apply. But it does for MANY others.
and secondly pet BONDING in factions has GOT TO GO.

Pets in factions should NOT be able to bond with there master. adding an element of CAREFULness to the tamers pvp. Becuz they might lose there precious 7x mare.

Please Help us remove this retardation from the server :eek:

If you remove pet bonding from factions, it's only fair remove faction blessed weapons. Then everyone's risking it all. Not saying that I oppose either, however.

Afro Man

Wanderer
You can't wield two faction weapons at once and get 100 damage from one hit (if you could use two at once) I see your point in this but tamers in factions are much more overpowered.

Kitsch

Wanderer
it's too bad that it'd be difficult to implement code to make, say, only bonding of dangerous pets illegal. a plain horse or chicken for example, for sentimental value...

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
fierywater said:
If you remove pet bonding from factions, it's only fair remove faction blessed weapons. Then everyone's risking it all. Not saying that I oppose either, however.

I think pet bonding should go. Faction weapons require both control of a town AND 1000 silver, thats not the same as putting your pet in the stable for 7 days. If pet bonding cant go then the stat loss to pets should be greatly increased.

Xpistos

Wanderer
Kumba[IC] said:
I think pet bonding should go. Faction weapons require both control of a town AND 1000 silver, thats not the same as putting your pet in the stable for 7 days. If pet bonding cant go then the stat loss to pets should be greatly increased.
Glad to see an IC being logical for once :)

Kumba[IC] said:
True...

Well, maybe restrict bonding the same way? *shrug* My faction involvement is...well, basically non-existant, so I really don't know how much of a problem tamers truly are.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Thanks for proving yourself as an idiot. I was comparing faction tamers to faction weapons. Read before you type. Thanks.

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
You are...?

Fulgore said:
...as are guards, explosion potions, bolas, stun, gankers, and ebolt.

Dude stay out of the faction corner, you are probably one of the trammies that sits at brit bank all day selling your wares. Must I verbally own you in every thread?

Fulgore said:

Please remove your retarded ass comments from my thread. Before u curb check ur bitch azz.
Guards are killable. Explosion pots aren't to bad. BOLAS are BOLAS. how are they over powered? STUN? plz dude stfu.
GANKERS?
There is NO SUCH THING in factions. IT IS WARFARE kiddie.

Do you think the germans yelled GANK when we rolled up on Normandy Beach?
Fuck no. they fought. just like you should queef.
And Ebolt? dude i wish i could ebolt you irl. :mad:

Please for the love of god remove pet bonding from factions.
Or make it hard to train pets. it is NOTHING like blessed weapons.
Were talking moveable additions to your party which do 60 dmg hits and bite ur fuck.
This is totally different.
Tamers are already WAY to easy to create at least make their pets hard to train.

Raoilin

Wanderer
BONDED pets are fine. however their uberness is not. It takes what? maybe 6 hours of palying to make a 7x GM Tamer and what? 6 hours of hunting making gc to make your bonded dragon 7x? Every where I look I see people saying this server is meant to be like OSI. Oh... Well... I know 1 thing thats VASTLY different and changes EVERY FUCKING ASPECT OF GAMEPLAY and its called SKILL GAIN. we have completetly different skill gain which alters the server 100% this server is NOT EVNE CLOSE TO WHAT OSI WAS. In Factions on OSI youd have dexxers fighting who were only 3x gm youd ahve ppl who were doing what they could with 90 magery and 60 resist cause it was too damn ahrd tor aise. and you msot certainylf cukcing didnt see 50 different 7x tamers with 2!!!! 7x mares. Hows abouts some balance? Lets make it where if your mare dies he looses 10 INT/HP and 10 of all his skill pooints but can be regained. That way the ucking tamers wont be so.... Immortal in a way.

strtrk

Wanderer
Wow, you guys totally missed the underlying point of my post

People have complained about guards, pots, bolas and stun. Gankers.. well cronic you always bitch at me when i gank your ass. Ebolt is a joke, predicting what you might complain about next.

The point of my thread is, they're all things you all have complained about and some still do. But most of you have figured out ways past them. Now you guys have found tamers to complain about, before even trying to figure out a way past them (just like odb and exp pots). I fight multiple tamers all the time. They're easy to kill if you realize they have some serious weaknesses.

Raoilin

Wanderer
Yes he kills tamers all the time :) Tamers who are also fighting a Balron or a blood element at the time lol. Tamers who also lack resist/eval :)

Afro Man

Wanderer
fulgores a little full of himself me thinks.. i pwn tamers hardcore.. im just the one three three seven tamer owner.. and your first post in this thread had nothing to do with the thread at all, which is why it was put down.

Status
Not open for further replies.