UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jewelry Question

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Can someone tell me ALL of the skills that you can get on jewelry please. I am bored and want to try and collect +15 of every skill for rings/bracelets just to say I have the collection. I have been holding onto a bunch for a while, I just dont know which ones I am missing.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Except for spell weaving and crafting skills isn't it any skill which power scrolls drop from a champ?
So no +15 herding ring or bracelet etc ....?
I could be wrong

spok

Sorceror
Hi Amish_Hammer,

Here's the list of all Skills available on Jewels:
Anatomy, Animal Lore, Animal Taming, Archery, Bushido, Chivalry, Discordance, Evaluating Intelligence, Fencing, Focus, Healing, Macing, Magery, Meditation, Musicianship, Necromancy, Ninjitsu, Parrying, Peacemaking, Provocation, Resisting Spells, Spirit Speak, Stealing, Stealth, Swordsmanship, Tactics, Veterinary, Wrestling

Best Regard,
Spok

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Hi Amish_Hammer,

Anatomy, Animal Lore, Animal Taming, Archery, Bushido, Chivalry, Discordance, Evaluating Intelligence, Fencing, Focus, Healing, Macing, Magery, Meditation, Musicianship, Necromancy, Ninjitsu, Parrying, Peacemaking, Provocation, Resisting Spells, Spirit Speak, Stealing, Stealth, Swordsmanship, Tactics, Veterinary, Wrestling

Best Regard,
Spok
Thanks Spok! :anime: Now I need to sort though all of them, my OCD is gonna be triggered for sure.

Ajani

Page
Hi Amish_Hammer,

Best Regard,
Spok
is this the same with SoTs?
What skills can you get on a SoT?

spok

Sorceror
is this the same with SoTs?
What skills can you get on a SoT?

Hi Ajani,

For Scroll of Transcendence, every Skills are available! It's not like Power Scroll, where only certain Skills are available! And here's an example of the Fishing:
UODemise - SoT Fishing.png

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Hi Ajani,

For Scroll of Transcendence, every Skills are available! It's not like Power Scroll, where only certain Skills are available! And here's an example of the Fishing:
View attachment 106319

even ones that arent on the server yet.