UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Journal UOS Scripts

AnonymousUO

Squire
I would like to capture the last 3-4 repeated messages from the journal so that once these messages are produced by the system for 3 or 4 times I can do something else. The reason I need to wait for 3-4 messages is because sometime the script fails due to ping issues.

For example execute a certain action;

if @injournal 'The keg is empty.' 'system' ( x3 or x4 )
stop //stops the current macro
clearjournal
replay //restarts current macro
endif

Anyone can help out please?

Maybe create a list with 4 items. Then check your journal for msg and if found clear journal and then pop from the list. When the list is empty then you know the msg has been displayed 4 times. Then you can do what you need and then go ahead and recreate the list if you need it to keep checking

Maybe create a list with 4 items. Then check your journal for msg and if found clear journal and then pop from the list. When the list is empty then you know the msg has been displayed 4 times. Then you can do what you need and then go ahead and recreate the list if you need it to keep checking

You may want to put a timer on that such that after, for example 10 seconds (10000) then you repop that list to 4.

I would do clearlist, push, push, push, push if the timer was >= 10000. Reset the timer to 0 each time you get a hit in the journal.