UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a fair warning for anyone buying gold from Milliar!

TRADE MAN

Squire
ur the one sucking dick right up there idiot im sure u win irl ur photo looks so idiot and i will fuck your wife
Unless you look like me and make over $300k a year... you wont be fucking my wife... lol.. again... haters gonna hate... btw, why try so hard to hide who you are? afraid i might have enough money to fly to you?? keep hiding

TRADE MAN

Squire
Maybe i should post more pics of myself to make you realize who you are running your mouth to... probably cant tell much from the photo here.. but chances are i would squash you like a fucking bug.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Give me some info to go on, and i will be happy to show you, im more of a man of action. Shit talking just gets on my nerves unless your in reaching distance.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Why your not banned yet i have no idea, but toss some rl info before you go so i can pay you a visit at my earliest convenience

White Lotus

Sorceror
Simple fix to prevent future scams. "Staff Message: Anyone caught SCAMMING in gold transactions 2 or more times will have there characters deleted."

Also i agree with wedge make a thread add up the legit buyers. Theres plenty, me(ryuk), wedge, pepsi, i heard wiku has been honest in his dealings as well.

And shini i miss you man this is for you and your recycling martial arts.

PS: Shini i hear there could be some shocking 1v1 footage of mickey "the moped" monday and Vizeroth "robo-cop" Gafagen. I think we need to use the logs to decode the truth.