UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a fair warning for anyone buying gold from Milliar!

parrudo

Wanderer
What i said about turkeys in another thread?

They will sell their mom in the market irl if they are needing money

ive talked to bunch of turkeys, ans believe me, they are all gay as milliar

but whoever got scammed by milliar, msg me, i might have some private information of that dude if you wanna go thru this

Neppg

Sorceror
Also I sincerely ask for all the trolls to behave, I simply posted this to spread awareness to future gold buyers.
but whoever got scammed by milliar, msg me, i might have some private information of that dude if you wanna go thru this

Please Felipe handle this kind of things somewhere else than in this thread, you'll be getting this thread trammeled and the future buyers scammed again. And we wouldn't want that now would we?

parrudo

Wanderer
On a side note, I know that Hasan scammed one of my brazillian friends for 60$ and never gave him the 20m.

Guidoglop

Wanderer
I wanna thank the trolls and everyone else for getting the word out. Im also glad that Wiku got his gold seeing as he messaged me last night depressed about losing that 65 bucks. Truthfully I probably wont ever buy gold unless its from wedge bwise or Pepsi ever again.

Newk

Sorceror
I wanna thank the trolls and everyone else for getting the word out. Im also glad that Wiku got his gold seeing as he messaged me last night depressed about losing that 65 bucks. Truthfully I probably wont ever buy gold unless its from wedge bwise or Pepsi ever again.

I have had about 4 or 5 transactions buying gold from Wiku and every one of them was as smooth as butter. Just saying.

Newk

Sorceror

I have had about 4 or 5 transactions buying gold from Wiku and every one of them was as smooth as butter. Just saying.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Just take a walk on a busy shopping street in Istanbul and do the same in NYC/DC and compare the amount of scam artists approaching you, then post results! (Also include the information of how many of the con artists in NYC were caucasian.)
Are you sure you're not from the South Pole, bud? Most Americans don't have maps, so I'd understand the confusion.

Neppg

Sorceror
Are you sure you're not from the South Pole, bud? Most Americans don't have maps, so I'd understand the confusion.
I'm not american. Also go troll elsewhere, it's apparently all you do nowadays since all I've seen you post after you came back is something negative.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I'm not american. Also go troll elsewhere, it's apparently all you do nowadays since all I've seen you post after you came back is something negative.
I'm sorry for interrupting your positive racist rant. I'll take my leave so that the UO forum can once again be the beacon of wisdom and civility that it has always been.

Newk

Sorceror
I just spent the last 10 mins killing off all the cows in Del that were named JewJew. I mean seriously, wtf is it about online gaming that turns everyone into racist pricks?

parrudo

Wanderer
who cares... people called me brazillian brown for 12 years + in this game, but i know im not brown, yet i am brazillian, all I have is a good laugh of the ignorance of the others.

Now, if you take seriously comments such as this: "you fucking jew" "brazillian brownie" "turkey faggot nigger soul"... you should get off internet and never join back to it, because it will always exist, such as people calling tet fat, its kind of a racism as well, yet, its true, so who cares.

It doesn't make you lower or higher human if you are a faggot, a black guy, a white guy, a fat man, but accept what you are and ignore stupid comments, thats all...