UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

just a quick reminder about fake uonoobs's roaming around

uonoobs

Knight
i wasnt going to make a thread about it originally but im getting sick of people coming up to me and telling me i've scammed them ! if a uonoobs character is not wearing the outfit i always wear (pink sandals yada yada) its not me.

ty goodnight!

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
ya some guy approached a guy I been helpin out a bit, designed his house I sold him for cheap near hythloth on fire island

apparently uonoobs was offering him 41m for the house, I went to go and look to see if he was still there but he wasnt because he turned the 41 offer down lol, I assumed it wasnt you uonoobs... guessing a scammer perhaps? :D

i wasnt going to make a thread about it originally but im getting sick of people coming up to me and telling me i've scammed them ! if a uonoobs character is not wearing the outfit i always wear (pink sandals yada yada) its not me.

ty goodnight!

if people are being scammed by a fake its on them not you. ignorance is bliss. a simple aim to the proper person solves all problems. if they arent on aim they probably arent that person. esp if they arent willing to aim you to prove who they are.

uonoobs is the meanest person this shard has ever seen. i have seen him do downright dirty deeds lately. the fake uonoobs is the least of my worries compared to what the real one is capable of!

amtothepm

Knight

ty goodnight!
how did you get your sandals

Amerigo

Sorceror
Looks like Tessa's had a long vacation because this thread shoulda been trammeled about 10 months ago.

crikey

Sorceror
This is a vide uonnobs sent me, he's talking about his pink sandals I think

retarded guy + video camera = always an instant win!

*silly story time*

I remember in high school there was a retarded guy who used to stand alone and talk to himself before school started. I began eavesdropping and found out he was "rapping". Apparently this fellow, who we named "unkie brains", had nearly an entire notebook with his homemade raps.

Thus I began to record him every morning doin his rap thang using my MP3 player(phones coudn't record sounds back then. These were the days of green screened nokias).

After recording a few dozen of his raps, and striking a deal with him to "split the money, 90% for me, 10% for him, if it became successful, I uploaded the audio to my home PC and burned some disks......INSTANT HIT!!!!! Of course I gave unkie brains a few disks of his own, and he was very happy :)
The most creative retard I have ever met. He was like the rainman of rappers

Ok silly sidestory over, get back to the topic at hand