UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just Wipe it.

Xelia Exagor

Wanderer
Right? Anyone who's donated hundreds or thousands of dollars can obviously afford to do it again for more trammy banksitter gear.

Fresh start, attract new players.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
90 % Ppl want this.We need a reset .It's great to start over off new.Why this don't happen don't know.I've got so much collected over the years I can waste a mil a day no problem.Guess that how it feels to be rich irl but I'd be dead from drugs.#wipethisshit

Travis Tey

Sorceror
People have a fresh start on a new shard.. that's where they all went. Hybrid needs an active leader, and continued updates to keep the people engaged and active. Houses continue to get refreshed and are still up because people continue to hold that tiny shred of hope Hybrid will be great again.

Hybrid could be great again.. but without Ryan on board.. it's not happening.

|Sutats|

Squire
90 % Ppl want this.We need a reset .

90% of people want a wipe? 90% of people have moved to ghosts new shard with good reason, all people want is new content but the gms have been doing nothing but take shit away and change things. When motm started with elementals and that fancy little custom dungeon the gms made pvp sparked again but it all was short lived when they put less and less effort in just changing the hue on the items you may receive every month. This "Blackfyre" shit is just a lame excuse for so called new content. People have millions, people have stock, people have rares, the only reason people play this 20 year old game is to find something to do, and banksitting with "new" shiny cloth is nowhere close to fun. If ryan or any other gm wants to sustain this shard you need new mobs, pets, dungeons, scripts, skills, weaponry, pvp mechanics. The list can go on. Take a page out of OSI's book get some of the new shit from the most recent UO updates in your shard god knows you could easily snatch a few things off of runuo script library to enhance the shard just a little instead of taking shit away.