UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Kalivdiesel..LMFAO

uonewb

Page
At least someones dueling with you, give him credit ;p

Whens the last time you found someone to duel lol
well this post had to be done since mickey and this dude were talking like they were both better than me lmfao.. so there is that..quite sure you understand, sir=P

uonewb

Page
You beat someone who hasn't played in over a year..

Gg
that is not true.. just go back and look at all his screen shots and posts he makes braggin and whatnot. i've been playing once a week on the weekends for the past 2-3 months.. i dont keep bringing it up as an excuse.. get real. stfu and get next in line to get smashed faggot, or keep hiding from daddy.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
that is not true.. just go back and look at all his screen shots and posts he makes braggin and whatnot. i've been playing once a week on the weekends for the past 2-3 months.. i dont keep bringing it up as an excuse.. get real. stfu and get next in line to get smashed faggot, or keep hiding from daddy.

Lies you are on 8 hours a day. Every day.

crikey

Sorceror
He did take a hiatus its true

Dude got rolled for 100m+ in poker, wasbdisguisted and needed some away time

Cant say I dont blame him