UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

kevin the boy

crikey

Sorceror
kevin the boy was for sure one of the most funny guys in UO

he would call me in skype and use voice effects

link me to his website where he made a lot of fake profiles to talk about kevin

lol
damn was hoping I ihad it bookmarked, but I dont ;(

I liked the "members" list, and inside he wrote out their profiles. Pretty funny stuff!

crikey

Sorceror
tessa left because she started to hate everyone on the server. everyone would talk shit about any of her efforts in the end.
Wow....what the fuck is wrong with people?

I can appreciate a good troll and all, but fuck: why chase off a GM creating unique events? Yea lets chase off a hard working GM who loves the game and is honest.....then we can all sit at bank or Valhalla and diddle ourselfss with nothing to do.....

Fucking pigeons maan
pigg.jpg

Some people just really nee d a hugg maan

tessa left because she started to hate everyone on the server. everyone would talk shit about any of her efforts in the end. i dont blame her one bit but i miss talking shit to her.
Shows how much you know... Tessa and Myself left when Mark started his own server. Nice attempt to bash her though, she was a great staff member.

Although a lot of players shit talked her, they shit talked every staff. That's the reason there is no loyal staff members that run UOG, that's also why this server took a shit in the first place.

Last edited:
Shows how much you know... Tessa and Myself left when Mark started his own server. Nice attempt to bash her though, she was a great staff member.

Although a lot of players shit talked her, they shit talked every staff. That's the reason there is no loyal staff members that run UOG, that's also why this server took a shit in the first place.
oh im sorry i should have said to my knowledge these are the reasons why she left. but you seem to contract what your saying at the end there.

Last edited:

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Tessa really should come back tho. She seemed like one of the few GMs that you knew 99.9% you could trust

She tried hard too
I had to bitch at her to re-open the pvp section.

She thought all PvP discussions are general discussions related and should be in the general section.

It was odd as hell , her reasoning .. One day she said fuck it bc she didnt wanna hear me complain anymore so she opened the section back up lolol