UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

kevin the boy

crikey

Sorceror
i dont remember you being around when he was and its odd that you bring him up. i think you are him
I bring him up because he was interesting
sorry to dissapoint, but Im not him ;)

Can I prove it? Not really. Gonna have to take my word for it

The only people I can think of that can tell you I aint him is @Fides or @Anastasia, as we used to get in a big ol skype group and mess with the pervert. Unfortunately theyare all gone

Will the real kevin the boy please sstand up

I bring him up because he was interesting
sorry to dissapoint, but Im not him ;)

Can I prove it? Not really. Gonna have to take my word for it

The only people I can think of that can tell you I aint him is @Fides or @Anastasia, as we used to get in a big ol skype group and mess with the pervert. Unfortunately theyare all gone

Will the real kevin the boy please sstand up
edalon was interesting kevin the boy was a creep

crikey

Sorceror
i wasn't around i guess

how was kevin the boy a creep
Well....he used to find females in game and ask them very private questions about their stools, asking about them in great detail....
The only girl on these forums I can think of is @MelodyTFA
Melody: Have you ever encountered this fiend in game? If so, care to explain how much of a creep his kid was?

This faggot would masquerade as a "rich international buisnessman". He would tell people he owned a "scat club", where females would squat and deficate onto a large glass table, with paying customers looking up in glee from below.

He would even go far as to ask about men. While he was very adamant about his heterosexuality, it seemed questionable to me when this guy is asking me about my eye color and muscle mass -_-. Edalon once said that Kevin the boy asked him how much grey was in his chest hairs.....

To add to the creep factor, he would get in skype chats with females in particular, dudes too, and would use a voice program to speak for him "robot voice".

He used to get agitated very easily XD
Me and @Fides used to realy get this nerd heated

In the end, Im sure all these things were just a facade. Rich buisnessman? Kid was obviously just some weird awkward geek who would troll using poop jokes. It was blatantly obvious

that is kevin the boy

MelodyTFA

Squire
Well....he used to find females in game and ask them very private questions about their stools, asking about them in great detail....
The only girl on these forums I can think of is @MelodyTFA
Melody: Have you ever encountered this fiend in game? If so, care to explain how much of a creep his kid was?

This faggot would masquerade as a "rich international buisnessman". He would tell people he owned a "scat club", where females would squat and deficate onto a large glass table, with paying customers looking up in glee from below.

He would even go far as to ask about men. While he was very adamant about his heterosexuality, it seemed questionable to me when this guy is asking me about my eye color and muscle mass -_-. Edalon once said that Kevin the boy asked him how much grey was in his chest hairs.....

To add to the creep factor, he would get in skype chats with females in particular, dudes too, and would use a voice program to speak for him "robot voice".

He used to get agitated very easily XD
Me and @Fides used to realy get this nerd heated

In the end, Im sure all these things were just a facade. Rich buisnessman? Kid was obviously just some weird awkward geek who would troll using poop jokes. It was blatantly obvious

that is kevin the boy

Kevin the boy is the first persone on my mute list, he was pretty creepy indeed but I can assure you all men are creeps on the internet , they think they can say anything they wouldnt say in real life

crikey

Sorceror
Kevin the boy is the first persone on my mute list, he was pretty creepy indeed but I can assure you all men are creeps on the internet , they think they can say anything they wouldnt say in real life
LOL he really targeted you?!? XD
I was half joking when I asked that....wow

and I don't know about your last statement Melody. Have you ever watched msnbc "how to catch a predator"?

tech.

Sorceror

have sex with me

is what I would say to you irl if you weren't ugly and french canadian