UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's 1 vs 1

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
thats cool

did you give him the deets on server spawn rares and hybrid mares information

cuz from im from thats just called corruption lol

Nah. I'm a straight shooter. I think I had a list of rare locations but I never looked at it. I don't like that word "corruption" but for fun, here are the instances I recall:

-Blacksheep as a gm fucking w/someone Tet? Ghost? A couple instances of this.

-Craig's entire stint as a gm which timing wise, coincided w/my father's illness, hospitalization and death.

-Folken adding great gobs of gold in a clever way that wasn't logged at the time. He told me he may tell me someday what exactly was up w/that....I believe he was being compensated by uof and just giving the gold to that asshat that ripped everyone off all the time pulp? Anyone has the deets on that, I'd be curious to know.

There were prob many more instances of big time corruption, but I must have blocked them out.

crikey

Sorceror
Chubbs was that face pump dude.
The guy with beetlejuice from Howard Stern show as his forum pic.
Face pump + beetlejuice....what a combo...

Anyways....gm ryan put out a 1m bounty on him a couple momths back. Gm ryan loves that guy

susejmaster

Traveler
Yeah yeah I'm super gay.

Hey when this forum account first showed up I kinda thought you may be chubbs?

Are you chubbs?

naw not chubs just some random guy here...
chubbs is pretty gay

i think he suffered from little dick syndrome

he was short tempered
Chubbs was a little dick

I wish I knew who he was so I could present his Info to lord lipe

do u 2 not know what a chub is? shot fat dick.