UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's play a game! Compare a Demise player to a fictional character/historic figure

mantorras

Sorceror
I need to see that movie. Heard it was quite good.

@Bama as Detective Catherine Willows (C.S.I)

Mister Pink

Squire
I see @Alvin1337 a little differently @mantorras
More like Fantastic Mr Fox.......................... An urbane fox cannot resist returning to his farm raiding ways and then must help his community survive the farmers' retaliation.
I think @Alvin1337 is more like Quark from Star Trek DS9. He always has information, is a shrewd businessman, is cunning/intelligent, and knows how to get what he wants. He's also loyal to his friends, even if he profits from them from time to time.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I think @Alvin1337 is more like Quark from Star Trek DS9. He always has information, is a shrewd businessman, is cunning/intelligent, and knows how to get what he wants. He's also loyal to his friends, even if he profits from them from time to time.

Deep Space Nine? I have never watched an episode

Wait wait wait
Is this the guy that when someone rubs his ears he orgasms?

draggg

Sorceror
It's possible that he was inspired from Lu Bu :)
zhao xin is inspired mainly from Zhao Yun,another famous champion and hero during the three-kingdom period of china history,who fought his way out when surrounded by thousands and thousands of enemies and successfully saved his lord's baby son all on his own.In uo language,he is immune to gank.
Lu Bu was contemporay with Zhao Yun.He once had two adopted fathers and killed both of them afterwards.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
zhao xin is inspired mainly from Zhao Yun,another famous champion and hero during the three-kingdom period of china history,who fought his way out when surrounded by thousands and thousands of enemies and successfully saved his lord's baby son all on his own.In uo language,he is immune to gank.
Lu Bu was contemporay with Zhao Yun.He once had two adopted fathers and killed both of them afterwards.
I'm well informed of three kingdom period, but my knowledge of Zhao Xin is zip. I have no interests whatsoever in Leagues of Legend.

But thanks for the little resume of one of Zhao Yun's exploit ;)