UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's play that game!

Let's play that game!

Current Game In Progress: Final Fantasy 4

This wouldn't be a forum game persay, but this is a game none the less.

I am going to be playing a series of old retro games and I want people to join me on the path of nostalgia.

While during the playing of said game, we will talk about the game. For example, what we like about it, hate about it, and so forth.

What if you don't have the game?
The internet is a beautiful thing.

It is up to you if you want to play the game or not.

Oh and if you are playing the game, please post about where you are in the game so we can all track eachothers progress and such. And at the end of the game (or each mission inside the game) feel free to post the stats of your end game results, preferably in a screenshot so we know that you aren't bullshitting if you say you got an outstanding score or whatever.

I hope this will be fun for the whole group.

Dilly

Knight
Re: Let's play that game!

I don't plan on doing it due to lack of free time, but it would probably be helpful if u posted the system for people to save them time searching ;) Then they can go get a rom package easier

Re: Let's play that game!

Uh, it's FF 4. Kinda hard to not simply just search it. The ones that might be confused are those that are entirely unfamiliar with anything other than the old American/Europe numberings for the FF games, and that, too, would be solved by a quick Wikipedia/Google/GameFAQs/whatever search. :p