UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's Talk Game of Thrones *WARNING SPOILERS*

crikey

Sorceror
How did Sansa know Ramseys hounds werent fed in 7 days?
When Ramsey said that, Sansa had already rode away on her horse

Anyways, look forward to next weeks FINALE

How did Sansa know Ramseys hounds werent fed in 7 days?
When Ramsey said that, Sansa had already rode away on her horse

Anyways, look forward to next weeks FINALE
i noticed this same thing

lets just assume they were talking about it when jon was beating ramsey to a pulp

crikey

Sorceror
so who the hell is gonna really fight now? Besides the white walkers, there are pretty much nothing left.
I don't think Danaerys(however u fuckin spell her name) gives a shit about Winterfell
I can see the Lannisters killing off those religious fucks (again, forget their names), and King Tomlin gettng wacked by her own mother.
Whats next? How does this end?

crikey

Sorceror
And how will Aryas story end? I don't see her completing her list. Maybe she reunites with Sansa later? Her story is interestng too....

I hope she meets the hound again someday. You can tell they both liked each other. When shes doing assassin training, she is caught lying when stating her feelings about him
Maybe she will go to Winterfell and just grow up to be a strong leader down the road