UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LFG (PVM) D'aho

Daho

Wanderer
Hi,
I have made an account 5 years ago, and left the server. Before I used to play uo for few years on Polish server Fantasy Realms my champion was D'aho Hari (maybe someone will find me). Now I came back to UO and start over. I tried to create new account and luckily i logged in my old account and I had like 10 vet rewards :>>> but nothing more. So I had to farm ettins anyway :D I have ABC necro archer and tamer (Currently 97 animal taming) mage, necro, spellweaver (not finished yet). I have also some crafters. I made it all in 2 weeks.

Now I look for ppl that I could talk to because I dont feel like playing MMO but CRPG or some kind of single player game :D

My goal is to make great sampire (when I will be finally rich) and OP PVP champs :D And just enjoy that perfect and briliant game.

Hoping for an answer