UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

like all new guys (like me) HELP ME!

Barrabás

Wanderer
like all new guys (like me) HELP ME!

Always i try to log in and show this message

There is some problem communicating with origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again.

Why???
:(

Tay M'real

Sorceror
The server could be down. You may also have bud luck and are trying to connect during server save time. Wait a few minutes and try again..if the problem persists, re-install your UO client.

Barrabás

Wanderer
(sorry abouit my english)
ok i had a few qustions
i follow the stpes i the guide how to login uogamers hybrid. i catch the uogateway... but still teh message, my uo version is 4.0.3e (Patch 27) and in my files onetxt file say tha my version is 1.25.35
in another forum somebody that this message appear because the version of shard is different of my client!
Please help me
i need play it

kelcoco

Wanderer
whoever told ya thats a moron :p Usualy the case of the matter is you are trying to make an account that already exists, or too many accounts from your IP. But none of these seem to be the case do they? You might try private messaging ryan/tor/vile, as they are always a big help.

(PS, the old client version or whatever is bullshit. I myself and a few others play with the old OLD client. I use Ultima Online : The Second Age. And yes giant beetles are purple llamas to me. ;) )

Barrabás

Wanderer
thanks for try helpe,
i just see one home page talking about this game and i download it, i think i should start from 0!
heheheheh nice