UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Deferred-HS Locking down in Castle Courtyards

Indika

Sorceror
Players have been able to lock down and secure in their Castle Courtyards on OSI for a while now. Seems like it could be an easy fix? I don't know that to be certain but just making a suggestion. It would stop people with runes inside peoples castle courtyards to grief them, especially in Fel Castles. Plus it would also be great for decorative purposes, giving people limitless options to decorate their courtyards with gardens or whatever else they might like.

It would also make future castle IDOCs more interesting. :)

Last edited:

Bama

Bug Huntress
It would stop people with runes inside peoples castle courtyards
Not sure if everyone has access to this link but I know Eos does
It was reported in June 2010

It was coded.The code did what Indika is asking for
Re: [TESTING-TC] Castle Courtyards Should Be No Recall/Gate/SacredJourney Area

I have just been checking this on Demise tc and although everything seems to be working as it should with the recalling and marking ect, there is an odd problem. You can now use the courtyard to lock things down and place item deeds and vendors.
At that time you could not lock items down in court yards on OSI

It was re-coded and there was a problem because you could still mark runes as long as you were not marking under the walkways. That was Feb/2011

So that code was removed and nothing else was done about the recalling into court yards

Whatever98

Squire

Akka

Sorceror
can i still use my old rune collection to hide inside your castle yards for hours on end just to miserably fail in slaying you?