UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lockpicking

Dougan

Wanderer
lockpicking

any tips on how to raise it ???
there are like no locked chests on the shard, well if there are i don't know where..

I can't work on gm tinkered chests yet... is there a way to raise my lockpicking other then making a noobie tinker (say 50-60 skill)

I would do it but all my slots are full for a couple of days still

Galgum

Page
Bigger boxes, once you get tolike 94ish, you have to do T-maps til GM

Edit: Omg Fonis, hahaha, same time we posted!

fonis

Knight
make a newbie tinker. Have the tink ability be only like 10 points above you (until later on).

For example, if your LP is 50, have the tink be 60-65 tink. make a box.

Give box (with key) to LP'er. He locks box.

Set up UO macro for Last object - last target.

double click picks, target box. Hold down your macro key.

That'll let through like 6-9 attempts on that box, all of which will gain.

If box didn't unlock, do it again. If it unlocked, relock it.

Repeat until gains stop, then go on tink, raise tink to 10-15 points higher than your LP, make another box.

Repeat

This will take you to 95'ish, whereupon you do lvl 1-4 tmaps (can only do lvl 5 with gm LP).

Zilverz

Wanderer
Krom said:
any tips on how to raise it ???
there are like no locked chests on the shard, well if there are i don't know where..

I can't work on gm tinkered chests yet... is there a way to raise my lockpicking other then making a noobie tinker (say 50-60 skill)

I would do it but all my slots are full for a couple of days still

what i did was make a tink with carpentry 50 so i didnt have to chop wood ... worked tink up to 30 .... bought lockpicking to 26 .... then played with the chest until i reached about 50 ... then made the tinker 60 and made a chest ... took my lock picker from 30 to about 80 or so i think ... then i worked on GM locked chests from the tinkere to 95 .... the rest of the way you have to do treasure hunts

Hey guys, I'm new to the server and planning on playing a Thief/Lockpicker and had a quick question. I haven't been able to find any locked chests in the game and from reading this thread I get the impression that there aren't any. Is this true? Are the only locked chests in the game found during treasure hunts? What about the chests in the dungeons?

Shoby187 said:
Hey guys, I'm new to the server and planning on playing a Thief/Lockpicker and had a quick question. I haven't been able to find any locked chests in the game and from reading this thread I get the impression that there aren't any. Is this true? Are the only locked chests in the game found during treasure hunts? What about the chests in the dungeons?

None at all, cept for t hunt chests

OUCH... that really sux. There goes that character. :(

Anyone know why that is? Just curious. (btw... anyone need an almost GM lockpicker to T-Hunt with? :D )