UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

login.cfg

MiniBomb

Wanderer
login.cfg

im having problems getting into uogamers server, i think its because i cant adjust my login.cfg file to what its recomended to be. anyone know how to get the .cfg format so i can adjust it?

MiniBomb

Wanderer
Re: login.cfg

yes i use razor. when i open up razor i get the message "Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed". i click ok, razor opens up, i have it set to load my uo client, and is set to uogamers hybrid. i click ok, get the same message, then it brings up UO and i get the grey screen before you see the login name/pass and it freezes there. wont get past that point. im completely lost. it shouldn't be this hard to get uogamers to work

hmm, try to uninstall razor, and download it again.

you say you have it set to load your UO client; I'm a bit lost there.

After downloading razor, just install and make sure your drop down menu is set to UOG Hybrid, click okay and you should be in.

if that doesnt work, post again or PM me, I'll give ya my aim and maybe we can do a step by step walk through and try to locate your problem.

MiniBomb

Wanderer

ok, so i uninstalled uo and razor. re-downloaded and installed them both. i no longer get the cliloc message, but im still getting the grey screen that freezes. im extremely frustrated right now. it should not be this hard to get on the server :confused1:

Urborgein

Sorceror

did you copy paste the UO directory? If the answer is yes, then install UO again, and then paste your updated uo and when it tells you to overwrite the files click yes to all. This trick worked for me hope that helps.

MiniBomb

Wanderer

Urborgein;2017565 said:
did you copy paste the UO directory? If the answer is yes, then install UO again, and then paste your updated uo and when it tells you to overwrite the files click yes to all. This trick worked for me hope that helps.

lets pretend that i know almost nothing about computers. how would i go about doing this?

Mara

Knight

Some possibilities to check:

-Did you install the 2D client? The 3d client doesn't work on this shard.
-If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, try running as an administrator and set the files razor.exe(in razor's directory) and client.exe(in the client directory) in Windows XP compatibility mode.
-Are you currently blocking the client.exe file from communicating with the internet with a firewall program? You can go into your firewall settings and add or remove exceptions.

Included below is a picture of my razor opening screen setting, so you know what is typical for connecting to Hybrid anyway.

Attachments

• RazorOpening.JPG
    RazorOpening.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 34

Swayback

Sorceror

are u patched to 7.x

Download from here if u didnt Tessa's Cove

use one labeled " EA large downloads"

and no, it should not be this hard to login to UO. Ive had trouble getting new players to start for this very reason, I think it should be addressed......

nicol bolas

Sorceror

also make sure you download the newest version of razor and not the old version
the old version will not work

MiniBomb

Wanderer

Swayback;2017673 said:
are u patched to 7.x

Download from here if u didnt Tessa's Cove

use one labeled " EA large downloads"

and no, it should not be this hard to login to UO. Ive had trouble getting new players to start for this very reason, I think it should be addressed......

i've downloaded 3 different versions of uo, including the one from ea large downloads. keep having the same problem. razor loads, it opens uo, and it freezes at the grey screen. i have yet to see a login screen at all.

this shit is very frustrating. almost makes me want to play production shards

MiniBomb

Wanderer

it seems like its something wrong with my client.exe - i tried opening just the client w/o using razor and it did the same thing, just grey screen freeze