UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

logins not working

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I cant seem to log into my account now. it worked just the other day but I came here to see the server moved and stuff? is anyone else having issues? and how can i find out my password ? Im sure its the right one but I cant think of anything else other then someone got into my account lol ;E

thanks in advance for any help

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I was actually just able to get into the server select screen to click uogamers and then it hung on verifying for ever ;/ is it just me?

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
I am not certain. I have mine on UOR on razor setting with autodetect. I actually didn't change a thing between yesterday and today and it still works alright on razor. Do you have the most up to date razor installed?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I cant seem to log into my account now. it worked just the other day but I came here to see the server moved and stuff? is anyone else having issues? and how can i find out my password ? Im sure its the right one but I cant think of anything else other then someone got into my account lol ;E

thanks in advance for any help

Start -> cmd

ping login.uogamers.com

Tell me what you get from that