UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking For a Guild

I am looking for a champ spawn guild. I plan on doing both Felluca and Illshenar champ spawns on my archer. I am currently a stealth archer, but I can switch between that and a provoke archer, depending on the location and difficulty of the champ spawn

I haven't played for seven to eight years, so I might be a little rusty in the Felluca Spawns, but I used to be able to 2v1, and sometimes even 3v1 on my old stealth archer. Mostly because it was a cheap, annoying build to fight against, but it's effective.

If you are willing to accept me into your guild, send me a message, or stop me in game if you see me running around. My character name is Snipe, I will occasionally be hanging around Luna or Britain banks, but mostly I will be doing gauntlet, deep inside doom or slaying blood elementals in Shame.